Boss_Mummy_Sale #23 Plenty Of Cash For Tan Of The Fox, But Nothing Left For Sienna’s Lunchbox

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : still an attention seeking twit but now she looks like Gayle Platt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
How does she have so many friends?! She proved she isn't a nice person. Is it because she's so loud and out there?
I’ve been pondering this question a lot, and I’ve come to the conclusion that it matters less what kind of person you are, and more how you make others feel.

I always put others first, will drop everything to help a friend, but in person have a bad habit of over sharing and over explaining, and regularly find that friendships distance to acquaintances because of my social ineptitude. And then I witness people like old boozy, who are wholly self centred and selfish, but because they lavish gifts on others and compliments, that friend feels good and wants to have more.

So she could be the biggest twit going but so long as she keeps up doorstep deliveries and public declarations of undying bestiehood she will continue to be beloved and treasured.

Reactions: 11
Ok wtf. The other day she said he said his “last goodbye” on 17/11 ie 17th November. Today she’s saying it’s a year since he died. It’s the 16th September. So when did the poor man pass? Surely if he passed on the 17th then it’s tomorrow not today?

I’ve gone back to look at the post and it was 16/09 so her screenshot is crap attention seeking again because the angels made her look at her phone at 01:11 😒🙄
It’s because they done this extended grief and did multiple funerals/memorials. Im sure he had another one this year too. So I think she meant his last goodbye was one of those times, not when he died.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
For the culled. She’s dancing so the kitchen is very hard to capture.
IMG_9260.png
IMG_9261.png
IMG_9262.png
IMG_9264.png
IMG_9263.jpeg
IMG_9265.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Hey BM, maybe try and remember they are KIDS! They are learning and developing who they are and you being a bleep to them will give them issues and damage them.
Grow the duck up and accept you’ve had kids so you have to drop down the pecking order

Reactions: 13
Trouble in paradise
Hey BM, maybe try and remember they are KIDS! They are learning and developing who they are and you being a bleep to them will give them issues and damage them.
Grow the duck up and accept you’ve had kids so you have to drop down the pecking order

She’s pathetic! Really shouldn’t have had kids

Reactions: 10
Has to get away from the chaos (normality) of having two kids at home because she’s hungover to duck…..again 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
As if people will look at her haircut and rush to the hair dressers asking for the Gail Platt
Screenshot_20230916_193854_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This is off topic but it makes me so happy seeing the boozy profile pics out in the wild of other threads, just spotted @ohdoris in the M&S thread and wanted to clink our espresso martini cans together

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed you on the M&S thread before! I always get the “jump scare” from your stunning pic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.