Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Didn’t her mum come round to help her clean previously and washing down the doors and skirting boards, might have been before she had sienna.? Bossmummy said didn’t know it was a thing.
The carpets are disgusting I would be ashamed !

Reactions: 4

Meg78

VIP Member
Honestly I’m all for it if it means her children have a more involved mother!

HMC

VIP Member
Same. My kids come first always, I only spend on myself when I literally have to and even then I’ll wait for a sale or a discount code. She shows time and time again that they come first, not the children.

Also —— where are the builders 🤣🤣🤣
Good point!🥴 She’d have definitely made them a special breakie too.

Do we recall when she said this attic room and kitchen was meant to be finished by?

***Just checked her post and it’s meant to be finished by July 24th, 16 weeks in total and this is the end of week 7. Of course there have been lots of injuries and dramas, but it seems kinda slow.

mummy_3

Chatty Member
yeah, looks quite narrow so not much room either side of the bed if the bed goes into the middle. Might look better once its actually done though

Meg78

VIP Member
She’s now changed her hair dozens of times and I can honestly say I’ve not yet seen one colour on her that looked like it was natural

allyouneedislove

Leave the poor lad alone to eat ffs! She is really creepy towards him! Yes happy 7th anniversary of being boss mummy twat!

also it really annoys me when she puts videos of her looking stressed and saying things going on behind the scenes etc. I’m sureit won’t be long before you share with us whatever’s stressing you out!

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Oh god yes cigars are rancid. Makes me feel queasy if anyone sparks one up. They are just pungent.