Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leoed92

I’ve also got a sofa from DFS didn’t have a single issue and it arrived perfect and still in 7 years later!
Naw who does she actually think she is. Forwarding it to them to ask why they think it’s acceptable. Ooooo I’m sure they are shaking in their boots 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also we bought a sofa from DFS, was delivered earlier than expected, not a mark on it and never an issue with them so up yours BM 🖕🏻
---
She 10000000% think she has clout and that posting to her insta get shit done when in reality it’s just the usual customer service when someone complains
She must think she’s some big celebrity influencer with clout to get anywhere with DFS. Such a social media wizz with her private account that no tagged companies can even see 😂
---
She’s probs doing it on purpose because she knows they’ll get wrecked during the renovations they’re having done so wants a new one on order for free
If I remember rightly she had a similar argument with oak furniture land with her old sofas and had those replaced about 18 months in.

Reactions: 4

Lozza85

Aside from the sweaty boot camp pictures she’s been rather quiet today. I wonder what “drama” has happened today. Another hole in the in a ceiling caused by the cowboy builders? Quinn poorly yet again?

Esme

VIP Member
What she doesn’t realise is the store manager is probably busy being a store manager! Don’t getting panicked that boss mummy is slamming his company on her private Insta 🤣🤣🤣🤣
0C1D7406-724F-4E7B-8355-F2B4710D7D9A.png
88877898-A2FD-4603-A5CA-C10FBAF545FD.png
E19BF30F-05AC-414D-AC9D-9A147B39E297.png
C53CDC85-0BA7-4E58-B98F-2C31F9019DF6.png
541CB1E0-EA13-4F2C-AC92-37D5B831ABCF.png

Esme

VIP Member
Only a photo of Q and SNH at the pub 🤨 and really, do they really need to do this? Couldn’t they just do something for the children, it is always entirely about them two as parents and how they can’t do it with the need for a pub/alcohol/besties
DDCE20D9-534B-4C57-9C9C-F362D3720138.png
7992E494-F16D-4857-AD0A-F812E9E93046.png

• Sick

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
Why did she have to switch the light off anyways? Surely the builders are back tomorrow so just leave it for them to sort tomorrow?

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
I swear Sienna had that T-shirt on yesterday, slept in it and still has it on today. Tell me who your favourite child is without telling me who your favourite child is!
That’s basic bad parenting not even showing favourites!! Give the girl clean pj’s and clean clothes ffs!! She is disgusting!

Madeofeyes

Chatty Member
Oh gosh I can’t wait. Please share for us culled! Unsurprised about the booze. Do they have tacky sailor hats and stuff too?

• Haha

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
It's still on FB marketplace
Ha ha great minds I also snooped to see if it was still there the other day, She's not even reduced the price!!!!!!!!!!

She's also selling that god awful tacky chandelier from the dining room for £100

• Haha

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
It’s probably just alcohol bloat but does anyone think she might’ve had cheek filler? Whatever it is looks awful either way. She’s such a catfish with those filters