Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
For the culled x
Notice how she’s walking alone but never gets time to herself 🧐
IMG_1259.png
IMG_1260.png
IMG_1261.png
IMG_1262.png
IMG_1264.png
IMG_1265.png
IMG_1266.png
IMG_1267.png
IMG_1268.png
IMG_1269.png
IMG_1270.png
IMG_1271.png
IMG_1272.png

Reactions: 5

Kiko

VIP Member
I think she is a 14 sometimes pushing a 16. But remember she is tall therefore carries her weight differently. I am a 14/16 sometimes pushing an 18 depending on the brand and people think I am a 12 because I am tall.
She definitely has a magic mirror at home as she always looks bigger in other photo.

(Not shaming her as I can’t talk 🫣 )
---
I cannot believe the thread for BM is up and running - I thought it was shut down years ago - I was culled by BM in what I believe was the original great cull about 5 years ago 🤣 delighted to see that absolutely nothing has changed. Still wearing those ridiculous silver bracelets, still a raving alcoholic, still crying every other day and still trying to convince us all her husband is hot. Happy fucking Tuesday indeed!
Welcome back 😂

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
@justwatching4fun thank you! I thought I was going mad, this boat trip is not this though. Eurgh I’m already dreading the Cornwall stories 🤣
Has she mentioned Cornwall since though?! I don’t think it’s true until I see it. Surely she’d have been counting down to it and making the biggest who-haa about the whole trip

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
When I first saw this I thought it was her auntie. She looks like her mums sister! Like literally the same age, twins! In fact I think her auntie looks a bit younger than her. That’s crazy!

B1398622-396E-45F1-8A04-673341EB378E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Gennie19

VIP Member
We are starting our dormer loft conversion soon. The builder came round yesterday. We booked him way before BM booked her builder and we’ve had to wait some tome for him to be available. Infact - ALL the builders we contacted for a quote were booked up for at least 6 months, one for over a year! The fact her builders could start so soon was a big red flag. Also our large dormer conversion is going to take 3-4 weeks. I know she’s having work done to her kitchen too but 12 weeks seems excessive? Then the two major accidents not even half way through? If I was her I’d be very worried not gloating about how great and they lovely are!
It is a well known fact that builders are in high demand at the moment and booked way in advance. Definate red flag they were available so soon.

12 weeks and EIGHT builders don’t forget 🤥

ohdoris

VIP Member
She wouldn’t speak to them like that face to face - the poor customer service agent having to deal with her!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Caught the very end of her live. She said they’re going out today cos Scott’s been away all week, and then Scott’s out tonight ‘with the lads’ - she sounded resentful!!

IMG_5163.png

• Wow

Pivot

VIP Member
No words. I mean I knew she wouldn't last the whole weekend without a drink but seriously, three pathetic days?!

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
What have they been up to this weekend? (I’m culled) x
Basically, cancelled Siennas sleepover which I think was supposed to be last night but then went out with friends to the pub and then back to their house (SCHWWIIINNNGGGGGG 👀) and today they’ve been at another besties house for a BBQ 🙄

From today:

IMG_4933.png
IMG_4934.png
IMG_4935.png
IMG_4936.png
IMG_4937.png
IMG_4938.png
IMG_4939.png
IMG_4940.png

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
We are starting our dormer loft conversion soon. The builder came round yesterday. We booked him way before BM booked her builder and we’ve had to wait some tome for him to be available. Infact - ALL the builders we contacted for a quote were booked up for at least 6 months, one for over a year! The fact her builders could start so soon was a big red flag. Also our large dormer conversion is going to take 3-4 weeks. I know she’s having work done to her kitchen too but 12 weeks seems excessive? Then the two major accidents not even half way through? If I was her I’d be very worried not gloating about how great and they lovely are!
Absolutely agree. I have a dormer loft extension and it was done in 4 weeks. I dont understand what they've done in the 6 weeks they've been in that house except fall through the hatch, chuck a ladder through the ceiling and somehow damage the living room ceiling.

They're both tall too so I'm amazed they are not having a dormer. When the insulation and plasterboard is in those vaulted ceilings are going to feel very low.

• Haha

Esme

VIP Member
Screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣 also how tacky and cheap does this stuff look - and what child needs a fucking wine glass?!
2E33E655-DFA2-4A72-8B51-CC611985D167.png
EBA75609-5EA2-4513-8ACE-449AB15D02F4.png
44819019-59A2-4185-993D-ACBA5F08BB1C.png
A6FDF9AF-2E4D-44A4-B13D-DC517D803C36.png
B7760D9C-94A6-4EFB-A110-44CD92D41E10.png
F1BB0243-207D-4047-9539-6A9B93F0F60A.png
5945718C-C762-4685-9C91-E9BCBDA86E99.png
E2CCEA9D-DDBE-4F8F-9C7B-930A14051BAD.png

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
Exactly this! One builder breaking his foot surely wouldn't halt the work if she has an expert team of 8 🤣🤔
I think they may well be rogue with all the accidents and the little progress made in the time they've been there!
I'm holding my breath for the next installalment. When and how did he break his foot? Assume it wasn't in her home or we would have had a load of dramatic content.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I got this of the live as it kept freezing 🤣

I honestly reckon that she thinks a Bloody Mary at 1030am is ok as it’s mainly juice. She’s the type to have a Buck’s Fizz with breakfast. Socially acceptable for an event or a boozy brunch, but in your back garden when you have 2 kids of your own plus other people’s in your care, not acceptable at all and you have a problem.

Look at the STATE of her