Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LMG

VIP Member
So she was obviously looking for a dress for this weekend for SNH birthday and couldn’t find one or fit into one to do a big reveal like she did that time. Now I know why she was crying 😂😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Meg78

VIP Member
I’m culled so can’t see it but I’ve definitely said I’d buy tranq darts for toddlers before 😂

• Haha

Pivot

VIP Member
It’s so sad. Although when Chez started her weight loss, BM started calorie counting and didn’t last the week so I can’t see her sticking to these shakes if I’m honest.
She may manage it food wise(for 2 weeks at least) but not a chance she will make it through the weekend without a drink. Not gonna happen.

Catlady1

VIP Member
Since when has having a wash and slapping on a bit of fake tan been stressful. It’s so dramatic.

HMC

VIP Member
She said that Scott went away Wed and he was back Friday. Any excuse to drink…jeeze she has major issues.
Looking at her live she absolutely looks 50🥴

justleaveitthere

My other half would think I’d lost the plot / regressed to a teenager if I started filming him to put on my Instagram story.

notokhun

Chatty Member
She's doing slim fast apparently but the actual picture she showed was my protein meal replacement 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
Sooooo annoyed I didn’t get a screenshot!!!! But did anyone see chez story the other day?! About her getting her cards read and she said it was all pretty much true?!?
And it said about having a close friend that’s very jealous of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I just see someone posted a SS of her stories and BM posted something about not being jealous?!?

• Wow
  • Haha

DinnerLady

Chatty Member
It’s probably the alcohol bloat she’s lost 😂 View attachment 2224260
Maybe she was drunk when she posted this! Does this not send a really weird signal to her kids to attend events and just not eat? Why not take your own food and let the hosts know you are watching your calories. At least that way you can still join in!