Boss_mummy_sale #16 Scott isn't a Scot. Or hot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to not have any sort of monitor in a two year olds room? Mine is 3 and I still have to watch the little Houdini
But he’s the size of a teenager and therefore doesnt need watching anymore 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine voluntarily living with Boss twit 😱 Poor Ella!

Bet frog face is secretly fuming about it, she’s 100% the type to get jealous of Scott being a dad to Ella.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She soooo gonna try and be the ‘I’m not a regularly mom but a cool mom’ with Ella’s college mates isn’t she?!

Reactions: 15
I reckon she loves the idea of Ella moving. She can brag what a great step mum she is and # blended family. Also on tap baby sitting. !!

Reactions: 10
I still find it weird how infrequently they see her mum and dad don’t get me wrong we don’t live in each others pockets but we see family fairly regularly

Reactions: 7
I still find it weird how infrequently they see her mum and dad don’t get me wrong we don’t live in each others pockets but we see family fairly regularly
Before she did the stupid pregnancy announcement for her bro and SIL they did see her parents regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️

Still going on about calories even though she wasn’t going to share 😂
87693EBE-287B-403B-ADD6-A4E5E43165B1.png
01459236-23D9-48BB-A533-0D95BE0B01BE.png
97A9F2DE-2A24-4C37-AE11-FD1963ADF3D7.png
3899E4C0-39ED-4B68-B90B-54259510156C.png
0AA00C22-070B-412A-BF1A-C5A8C8E84559.png

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why but I hate it when people show photos of their empty plates with just the sauce etc left on it, it looks disgusting 🤢 why do we want to see that?

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I don’t know why but I hate it when people show photos of their empty plates with just the sauce etc left on it, it looks disgusting 🤢 why do we want to see that?
Pisses me off too. You’re right it’s so disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 3
I just looked it up because I was curious and there are 155 calories in a boiled egg. So if she had three that’s 465 calories? Boring I know lol!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just looked it up because I was curious and there are 155 calories in a boiled egg. So if she had three that’s 465 calories? Boring I know lol!!
I just did the same 😂

155 calories is for 100g of egg though which isn’t one, 1 large egg is 78 calories 🥚

Reactions: 6
I just did the same 😂

155 calories is for 100g of egg though which isn’t one, 1 large egg is 78 calories 🥚
Errr you’re forgetting you aren’t boss mummy and nothing is the truth with her 😂

These endless calorie stories are boring af. She even did a grid post last night. She’s apparently not talking about it but that’s all she’s doing. How can anyone follow her and genuinely enjoy her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. I’m shocked too! I know everyone’s thighs spread a bit when sat down, but her knees are bulky too. She looks twice the size of what she usually posts! People have said for a while she knows her angles and we saw her true face on those photos chez posted around the time of her wedding dress shopping.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.