Boss_mummy_sale #15 wastes thousands per month on her & Scott. Swimming for the children? Absolutely not

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another fantastic weekend for the kids making memories…..in Costco😬
I hope poor Sienna doesn’t have to write stories in school about her weekend

Reactions: 8
Did she get the jeans new or did she buy them on Vinted? If they are new why is she not just taking them back?? And she absolutely bought the Air Force one on Vinted. Lying bint
She got the jeans in the River Island sale and is apparently trying to sell them for more on vinted than she paid for them! She really is something else!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Did she get the jeans new or did she buy them on Vinted? If they are new why is she not just taking them back?? And she absolutely bought the Air Force one on Vinted. Lying bint
Yeah she did get the AF1 on Vinted, but the original seller has got them from Selfridges and had a Selfridges bag in her Vinted pics. I wonder if she sent G the iconic yellow paper bag and she’s kept it to claim she got them there.
She originally listed them for £65 in Nov so they’ve clearly not sold… I couldn’t find any mention on these threads of how much she paid for them though, but it’s Georgie, you can almost guarantee she is trying to flog them for more.

Reactions: 7
Why has she made Quinn close his eyes and make a big deal of giving him an Easter egg and then said to him ‘give it it Sienna’ and Sienna all excited ‘mummy is this mine?’ She gets ignored while tit mummy proceeds to go through the same performance with Quinn with a 2nd Easter egg to make it all exciting and special for him again.

Off course the camera didn’t go off Quinn at all and it was so sad hearing Sienna say in the background ‘thank you mummy’ she didn’t even acknowledge it, just kept the focus on Quinn

How can she do that 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Why has she made Quinn close his eyes and make a big deal of giving him an Easter egg and then said to him ‘give it it Sienna’ and Sienna all excited ‘mummy is this mine?’ She gets ignored while tit mummy proceeds to go through the same performance with Quinn with a 2nd Easter egg to make it all exciting and special for him again.

Off course the camera didn’t go off Quinn at all and it was so sad hearing Sienna say in the background ‘thank you mummy’ she didn’t even acknowledge it, just kept the focus on Quinn

How can she do that 😡
Its a bleeping mini eggs one.
It even says on mini eggs not safe for children under the age of 4 on the pack
My nearly 6 year old has never had mini eggs as its not worth the choking risk

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s treating them like dogs waiting for their treat. Having to beg and be a good boy and girl. “What do you say”

Reactions: 10

How can she do that 😡
I thought that too, why wouldn’t she get Sienna to close her eyes too! She’s only 6 it’s not like she wouldn’t want to be involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I thought that too, why wouldn’t she get Sienna to close her eyes too! She’s only 6 it’s not like she wouldn’t want to be involved.
And just a thought, but why is she giving them Easter eggs in January. They won’t think Easter itself is anything special now.

She thinks she’s showing herself to be the best much ever and in reality she is blatantly showing she favours Q, she ignores S and she is making her kids as materialistic as she is by making them beg for a tiny Easter egg. Imagine the tit parenting she doesn’t show!

Reactions: 10
She sounds like she’s being a prick again! And l agree with the previous poster - why eggs in Jan?? Please can someone post the video for us culled x

Reactions: 6
It breaks my heart how she treats Sienna. Can you imagine growing up always being second best. I hate how she has all the males in her family on a pedestal! There are so many things I hate about her but my main things are her treatment of Sienna and also how she claims to be boss mummy but some of what she does is bloody dangerous!!!!!! I still don’t give my 6 year old mini eggs, why would you risk it when there are plenty of other things they could have?!

She sounds like she’s being a prick again! And l agree with the previous poster - why eggs in Jan?? Please can someone post the video for us culled x
Also doubt Q would even know what an Easter egg is from just giving him it to him in a box? He didn’t look too excited anyway.

The way she was acting you would have thought she had just given the kids to a 3 week holiday to Orlando, not a bloody chocolate egg - which as someone else highlighted was a Mini Eggs one which master Q can’t have although she will probably let him because she likes giving him choking hazard foods.

---

AB1101FC-5972-4AC6-AC4E-CCACBAC8DC6D.jpeg

214B8021-2654-4539-8706-DC384E2D4B25.jpeg

Did they really enjoy themselves though, or does she mean they enjoyed whatever it was that they watched or played on their tablets? I highly doubt a 2 and 6 year old enjoyed being stuck at the pub at the weekend, chips or no chips. If they did, it just proves they rarely leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It breaks my heart how she treats Sienna. Can you imagine growing up always being second best. I hate how she has all the males in her family on a pedestal! There are so many things I hate about her but my main things are her treatment of Sienna and also how she claims to be boss mummy but some of what she does is bloody dangerous!!!!!! I still don’t give my 6 year old mini eggs, why would you risk it when there are plenty of other things they could have?!
Guaranteed this is how she was brought up, always playing 2nd fiddle to the brother. History repeating itself

Reactions: 15
Her post about chips, wine and an open fire being Sunday goals 🙄
It's not Sunday goals for kids.

The Easter egg videos are ridiculous
It's January for a start. Q is definitely favourite and poor S will just be there to have 'fancy' hair and clothes and act like a mini her.
I wonder if her parent favoured her brother and that's where it comes from.

I feel so sorry for S, she bangs on about Q being a lockdown baby (don't even start me on this as he was October and they had a bubble) but S was older and missed out on so much. Yet she never mentions the impact it had on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.