Boss_mummy_sale #14 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New cream sofas and cream carpet when she's having all that building work done?! She's having the dining room knocked into the kitchen too. She has no idea the amount of dust that is coming her way. It's non stop and even when the works done there is still dust everywhere for weeks. Que the moaning!
Her mates savvy B and Pinot will help her through her epic trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has zero taste! That lounge looks just as rubbish as it did a year ago.
The lighting is so badly done - the point of it is to create ambience and 100% meant to be hidden - you shouldn’t be sat there looking directly at the lighting strips.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they never eat together? The kids are always sat separately watching tv in the kitchen, it’s never the 4 of them sat in the dining room, talking about their day.
You had a great weekend kids? Epic Gousto meal Friday, a trip to ikea followed by Daddy’s dry lasagna Saturday 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She has zero taste! That lounge looks just as rubbish as it did a year ago.
The lighting is so badly done - the point of it is to create ambience and 100% meant to be hidden - you shouldn’t be sat there looking directly at the lighting strips.
Agree. It really does look terrible as do all of the rooms.

Reactions: 9
That livingroom. Why have they got a shop theme going? The visible strip lighting…. It’s like going into the fridge section of a spar in the 60’s. What the duck. Then the massive reptile tank. Wow.
I get people like to do the lighting for atmosphere but if they were going to do that, it would have been nicer if it was a shelf with a lip on the bottom so you don’t have to look into the led light.
The new sofa is a definite upgrade from those brown smeared with oily finger looking sofas they had.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long till she has a melt down over a major spill on the new cream sofas??

“Maurice…..mate…….do your thing on these new sofas please and we’ll love you forever” 😈

• Haha
Leaving the gate open to the front door is just inviting the cat to piss on the front mat (for the 2749472th time). Anything for a bit of drama 🙄 and what was the point of this video…. Barking at Q what does he wants and he said yogurt and tea. Riveting content BM.

A8B58ECA-43DF-4338-B621-315D89C5CAED.jpeg

How long till she has a melt down over a major spill on the new cream sofas??

“Maurice…..mate…….do your thing on these new sofas please and we’ll love you forever” 😈
It’ll be her own fault when it does happen. Like letting Q have a fruit shoot on it yesterday. Who even lets themself have a drink on a brand new sofa on the day you get them let alone a toddler… fair enough in a week or so when you’ve relaxed abit. Just me maybe 😂 hopefully she is paying some maintenance cover for it.

Reactions: 10
I don’t usually like judging parents for their choices, even Boss twit haha, but how annoying is Quinn with that dummy in his mouth alllll the time?! Surely he’s too old for it 24/7 now?

Reactions: 16
I don’t usually like judging parents for their choices, even Boss twit haha, but how annoying is Quinn with that dummy in his mouth alllll the time?! Surely he’s too old for it 24/7 now?
Just no need at his age and you can already see how his teeth have moulded to the dummy shape from having it in all the time. Same as S sucking on that bloody blanket. BM teeth are crap and seemingly she's trying to ruin her kids teeth too.

Yea she seems to have no clue about dental hygiene / issues. Dummies and fizzy drinks for them all the time?!

Yea she seems to have no clue about dental hygiene / issues. Dummies and fizzy drinks for them all the time?!
What a stupid colour to have with kids.
I was just about to say the dummy is the least of her worries when she’s dishing out cans of full fat cola to them. I struggle to even let my oldest who is late primary school have diet fizzy juice on special occasions never mind the youngest.

I was just about to say the dummy is the least of her worries when she’s dishing out cans of full fat cola to them. I struggle to even let my oldest who is late primary school have diet fizzy juice on special occasions never mind the youngest.
And doesn't even give them a straw to drink it! So all the sugar and acid is going straight to their teeth. Kids that age don't need fizzy drinks. Q especially would have no clue about them so she has chosen to give them to him. She's useless!

Boss_mummy_sale #15 narcissistic, alcoholic twit, only cares about herself and the cat pissing on the mat

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another exciting day for the children. Aldi, TKMAXX and watching Mummy and Daddy getting pissed and hosting while their upstairs on their ipads. I hope gravy gets spilt on their sofas!
Screenshot_20230122_171632_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_171641_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_171645_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_171650_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_171654_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230122_171659_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Doesn’t choose decor that’s an Instagram trend but chooses the media wall/snake pit monstrosity along with the stairs and the Astro turf. Her house is such a mish mash, it’s a real mix of modern/on trend with older style/classic.

Make it make sense. Or admit you’re too pissed on wine to even know how to decorate 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually quite like that lamp and vase lol would go nice in my living room, did she say its from tk maxx lol?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She spends so much catering for other people, yet something else to spend her money on that’s not her longed for rainbow babies!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.