Boss_mummy_sale #14 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are now off to ikea, what a fun day for the kids
Strange the kids have never spent a weekend with BMs parents from what I can remember unless of course it has happened but she has kept it quiet like she does the fact Q goes to a childminders in the week. They don’t live far away and the kids are old enough now to not be too much of a hand full. I find the family set up very strange and definitely not as close and loving as she likes to make out.

Reactions: 19
Strange the kids have never spent a weekend with BMs parents from what I can remember unless of course it has happened but she has kept it quiet like she does the fact Q goes to a childminders in the week. They don’t live far away and the kids are old enough now to not be too much of a hand full. I find the family set up very strange and definitely not as close and loving as she likes to make out.
Yes I can't imagine her parents being that hands on ot bring able to cope with them, can tell just from the way she acts she wasn't brought up in that loving of a family.

Reactions: 6
We had to take out window out no woe is me post...
I remember when I was a little kid, my parents splashed out on these super fancy sofas (in the 90’s they must have cost an arm and a leg!) and when they didn’t fit in the door; we had to take the back windows out and replace them with a patio door 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’ll be asking for compo from DFS next, removing the doors and delivering “damaged” sofas 🙄
She won't get compo because of the doors, she should be thankful that they did it to get jn. Its a customers responsibility to ensure the sofa it's into the house.

She will 100% get compo for it coming marked though, they'll fix it and probably send her a box of chocs/flowers for the trouble.

Reactions: 11
She won't get compo because of the doors, she should be thankful that they did it to get jn. Its a customers responsibility to ensure the sofa it's into the house.

She will 100% get compo for it coming marked though, they'll fix it and probably send her a box of chocs/flowers for the trouble.
And not forgetting doorstep deliveries from bestie 10283104 for her trauma

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But the world resolves around boss mummy and you know, only this would happen to her 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New cream sofas and cream carpet when she's having all that building work done?! She's having the dining room knocked into the kitchen too. She has no idea the amount of dust that is coming her way. It's non stop and even when the works done there is still dust everywhere for weeks. Que the moaning!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New cream sofas and cream carpet when she's having all that building work done?! She's having the dining room knocked into the kitchen too. She has no idea the amount of dust that is coming her way. It's non stop and even when the works done there is still dust everywhere for weeks. Que the moaning!
Its almost like she’s wanting drama and something to moan about hey…..🤔🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fruit shoot on the new sofa already 😂
why would you allow your children to eat and drink on your new sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️ my children are such blunder buses they keep their drinks in the kitchen 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Fruit shoot on the new sofa already 😂
why would you allow your children to eat and drink on your new sofa 🤦🏻‍♀️ my children are such blunder buses they keep their drinks in the kitchen 😅
That seems extreme.. it’s a living room!
She bought a cream sofa knowing she had a 2 yr old I don’t know what she expects.

Reactions: 8
Scott's "then we're gonna be eating with them" when she said to make the lasagne in one big dish. She said no we'll just re heat it. If you're going to reheat it, why not just all eat together at the table?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Scott's "then we're gonna be eating with them" when she said to make the lasagne in one big dish. She said no we'll just re heat it. If you're going to reheat it, why not just all eat together at the table?
They really don't like their own children do they 😔 is it such an inconvenience having dinner with your own children?

• Sad
Reactions: 23

I hope they know it's customary to leave the chocs/flowers on the doorstep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Me again 😅
"Scott's famous lasange" looks bleeping grim. Drier than a nuns vag. Drier than SNH makes me 😆🤢
And what the duck is top left? Boiled potatoes or boiled eggs.
Screenshot_20230121_205948_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Think they are garlic dough balls that look like they got cooked under a 60w light bulb. The lasagne looks rank what exactly is it famous for?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It looks like he forgot to put any sauce on it at all 😂 Would have been better off with a couple of jars of dolmio

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.