Boss_mummy_sale #14 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @PM me hun for the shiny thread title!

BM is being as insufferable as ever and making everything about her; Chez aka Greasy Fringe's Mother passed away and for some reason BM was at the hospital and told us that she'd been awake for 40 hours but was pleased she was with her at the end :rolleyes:

Chez got quickly engaged and again BM has made it about her saying bridesmaid duties a-go-go; has Chez actually asked her yet??

We had endless pictures of three years ago being the worst time of her life (miscarriage)

She's been living up to her reputation of being an alkie as drinking at every opportunity she can... no driveway workouts thankfully

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the new thread(and fab title!) Hope you all had a lovely Christmas xx

Reactions: 5
I'm going to do a Georgie and make it about me and say this title was definitely inspired by suggestion earlier 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's saying bank account empty but it won't be. She's just being dramatic (nothing new there) but for some people doing the food shop really does take every last penny they have. She's such a selfish bleep

If a shop really emptied your bank account you wouldn't be buying prosecco, brie and french stick and whatever else she apparently deems as essentials. She's honestly ridiculous.

I have been lurking here. I was actually blocked by Georgie YEARS ago (Sienna was baby and I commented asking why every post she makes about her baby is advertising something). However, I live near her and see the likes of her, Cheryl and Lucy Sutton around fairly often, and know pretty much all of the places she visits. After seeing her the other day I started to wonder what she was up to these days, since I used to follow her quite closely before the blocking, and it's nice to find such an active thread. She is truly truly insufferable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm going to do a Georgie and make it about me and say this title was definitely inspired by suggestion earlier 🤣
You are not wrong, I blatantly plagiarised your quote, I feel like we're Besties now, I'll be dropping a care package round to say thanks, I'll just drop it on the doorstep yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You are not wrong, I blatantly plagiarised your quote, I feel like we're Besties now, I'll be dropping a care package round to say thanks, I'll just drop it on the doorstep yeah?
Thank you bestie!! I'll pop it on the gram with a deep and meaningful quote to get the people going

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought I was your bestie?

Thank you bestie!! I'll pop it on the gram with a deep and meaningful quote to get the people going
And I thought I was your bestie too?

She looks like such a witch and so old! I’d love to see what she actually looks like IRL.

AND WHY DO THEY WEAR THEIR SHOES INDOORS!!!! 😫😫😫

Her brothers wife is so natural and stunning. I bet BM is so jealous of her.

CA708BE2-F6FA-4ADB-812C-4418F4D3B0E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I used to be envious of her hair years ago and how shiny it was. Looking at her hair now and how fried it is with bleach, how old it makes her look, it makes me feel like a bleeping hair model. I hope she never goes back to brunette and keeps the ageing, split ends haggard look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the culled. She’s also obsessed with her cousin as well as Logan. Hardly seen S though. The photo with her family is so odd, how far is her foot in front of her mum!
EA3DECD5-20AC-4F65-9203-4B68FDDFC88C.jpeg
8BCF99BE-FBCF-4CC2-943E-0AD044E955E7.jpeg
AFD4D37D-4BB9-4604-98AC-BE4FF9A5FF6A.png
953489AB-BE32-4702-8889-61E4A16FFDF4.png
D4135E2A-D79E-4CAF-AB60-A33635C4B8DE.png
AB8F2686-C81E-4BC7-A387-631A76E4701E.png
749AFE32-65F6-4029-9BBC-F9881D3FD91E.png
A225E85F-8B84-442C-8A7B-B173B9A1D1C6.png
BA6484F7-4502-4990-AF1D-EF168B7B2296.jpeg
B7C978D5-BE0A-4C44-8575-6B292136DF5E.png
DF9E9D0B-2444-4CB7-B45C-D3B50012AB22.png
C07CEFDF-D1AD-414E-83F2-96A8648BFFAC.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Keep the photos coming for us culled cunts 🎉 is that the brother in the blue with her parents? And yeh why is her foot / leg in front of her mum?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.