Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only reason that child eats as well as she does is she doesn’t even look what is on her plate as she has an iPad shoved in front of her at all times!!! So of course when a child is preoccupied they will shove anything in their mouth because they aren’t looking at the food on their plate and seeing all the different colours and textures of what’s in front of her. Boss mummy should be ashamed of her parenting 🙄
I remember before I got culled she was practically ramming olives into siennas mouth to prove a point that she eats them why!? Who is she trying to impress I personally find them vile and I wouldn’t give them to my 3 year old when I won’t eat them

Reactions: 2
Not to mention how salty they are(well not the olives themselves but they are preserved in salt)clearly she doesn't pay attention to the salt levels small children are ment to have and let's her sit there eating them like they are grapes!

Reactions: 6
BM is a prime example of a parent that leaves the potty training to the nursery staff. Will Sienna be starting school next year? I know it’s different in England.
think so. My daughter was born in the june and Sienna was born just before that im sure. I have to apply for my daughters school place by january for september 2020.

Reactions: 3
I was sure someone would have beaten me too this! What is with her make up in this photo?? Surely it’s not just me?

074CD651-1478-45A4-B4B1-6096981B8B8D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I was sure someone would have beaten me too this! What is with her make up in this photo?? Surely it’s not just me?

View attachment 47731
My biggest bug bare with her make up is the angle at which her eyebrows are drawn on. They're so severe and come half way down her nose 😂 I also don't think highlighter is necessary if you're over 14 years old 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the eyebrows are even more pronounced when she does that “I’m surprised” smize.

Reactions: 1
It makes me laugh when people tell her her brows are “brow goals” no they really aren’t! You can see she has perfectly good eyebrows but she insists on drawing them closer to her nose, to a harsh shape. You can see where her real brow stops and the make up carries on. They are awful

Best laugh is her natural eyebrows are lovely. But yes the angle she does in the middle is all wrong as is the length of them. And that foundation!🤦‍♀️

View attachment 47731
I just screenshot this to post here HAHAHAHAH

THIS IS BASICALLY BLACK FACE + DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID YOU LOOK

ALSO I'm amazed she took inspiration from Greasy Fringe Chez who did the whole blackface fox tan thing last year. They both look bleeping ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.