Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother in law didn’t look impressed at having the camera in her face at the meal last night

Reactions: 4
Big soppy post about her dog and how she can’t wait to get home to him! Sorry but she is really attention seeking, her initial posts about him being a fighter etc made it sound like it was about her grandad not her dog who she spends most of the time whinging about!!

Reactions: 2
Big soppy post about her dog and how she can’t wait to get home to him! Sorry but she is really attention seeking, her initial posts about him being a fighter etc made it sound like it was about her grandad not her dog who she spends most of the time whinging about!!
Omg, people that post tit like this are just begging for attention. The dog can’t read Georgie and you posted it on social media, it is all for attention you complete loser

Reactions: 8
The absolute STATE of that poor dog. Jesus christ. You just know they got him from some puppy farm crappy breeder, he's RIDDLED with issues and now he's blind because she can't look after him. Great.

It's ridiculously unfair to blame an accident on her parents.
Wtf are you talking about, they are looking after a dog and they have a pool. Would you have said the same thing if it was a kid?

The absolute STATE of that poor dog. Jesus christ. You just know they got him from some puppy farm crappy breeder, he's RIDDLED with issues and now he's blind because she can't look after him. Great.

Wtf are you talking about, they are looking after a dog and they have a pool. Would you have said the same thing if it was a kid?

What happened to cause the dog’s blindness?

3 posts today, she is LOVING the attention and sympathy he’s brought her. By the weekend, she’ll will be bitching about him again

• Angry
Reactions: 1
She has been posting that Sienna has done nothing but sleep in/well on her holiday 🤔
Been sleeping well cos she's been going to bed the same time as them. No wonder she's not getting up until 9/10am the next day! Poor thing must be knackered.

Presumably he's brain damaged from falling in the pool and aspirating water. She said her mum had to do CPR on him
It’s so sad. Her parents should be ashamed of themselves for having that cover on when they weren’t properly watching him. He’s not that old and now his quality of life has changed permanently. BM and her awful husband are not the right owner for Angus or his new needs

• Sad
Reactions: 4
They should do the kind thing and put him to sleep. What quality of life does he gave now he’s blind on top of all his other health issues?

They should do the kind thing and put him to sleep. What quality of life does he gave now he’s blind on top of all his other health issues?
Blind dogs can still have a quality of life and are usually quite quick to adapt to their disability.

Unfortunately, a completely avoidable accident and no doubt reaction times impaired because of the booze.

They are horrible, selfish people and the neglect they show to their kids and pet is absolutely disgusting.

Poor poor dog! Does he have some kind of skin infection as that’s quite a large bald patch on his back. I remember years ago when I followed her - when she first had the dog. It was her pride and joy and he was plastered all over her Instagram. Then she got pregnant and the dog was rarely seen.

Poor poor dog! Does he have some kind of skin infection as that’s quite a large bald patch on his back. I remember years ago when I followed her - when she first had the dog. It was her pride and joy and he was plastered all over her Instagram. Then she got pregnant and the dog was rarely seen.
Yeahhh, he’s got alsorts wrong with him bless! I’m sure he’s allergic to pretty much everything if I remember from a post of her so ages ago..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.