Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wambam

I’m confused has she had another baby ? I got blocked for some reason a while ago she only had the one daughter then and 2 step kids

Taco Cat

She's not the worst. She might upload Sienna constantly but she isn't using her to flog any old shit. The thing that grates on me the most are the gym stories. So fucking boring.

mumof3W

I find her declarations of love for “Pops” so boring. She seems to do it on insta as she thinks it’s what good mums do. Actually, good mums spend time with their kids and not plonk them in front of an iPad as they get in the way of drinking. It’s all for show and quite sad really
YESSS! Someone else that finds it annoying! I’m pretty sure that child would not be able to eat without her iPad infront of her. Does Sienna still struggle with speech? (One of the culled here!) I’m only asking as surely she’d benefit from more one-on-one/interaction other than watching TV/iPad?
I feel sorry for BossMummy almost because if that’s what she thinks a ‘perfect’ parent does, she’s sadly misguided. Makes you question her own upbringing!

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Ooo what’s this? Did the have a argument? I got culled a few months ago.
I don’t think anybody knows, I think they knew each other pretty well & were always bugging each other up on insta then suddenly they stopped interacting 🤷🏻‍♀️ which tbf is the same as her and many! Like mylifeinnarnia (or whatever she was) & Minisworld etc etc

Wiggle23

I can’t even find her at all on Instagram now when searching, so maybe I’ve been blocked for no reason whatsoever and not just deleted! Baffled really, as I only ever posted positive comments and exchanged a few DM’s with her. It’s strange how someone you don’t actually know can become such a big part of your life if you’re constantly watching their stories etc. Even after all this time I still sit and think sometimes, I wonder what she’s up to. Unless this isn’t normal and I’m super weird...

Literally I am the same!!!

bosstwat

I always think this!!! I have a LG similar age and shes mostly in leggings , tshirt and trainers / sandals because its comfy and easy to run around in and get messy...not that I've ever seen poor sienna jumping in a puddle or splashing in the many rivers, lakes and seas around where she lives!! Does anyone remember when sienna was much smaller and BM sent her into nursery wearing full on timberlands. How could they be comfy on such little feet all day?! The nursery probs change her as soon as she turns up
She still does wear them! She got her a new pair when the first pair outgrew!