Boss Mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello
Long time lurker👋🏻
Anyone still privileged enough to follow the car crash that is _boss_mummy_?
I was culled on both accounts when she deleted around 10k followers and went private.
Apologies if already thread on this.

Reactions: 5
It was like a car crash, the many diets, always drinking, ignoring her much wanted child in favour of events, and stories, obviously despising her step kids as every time they were over she had a boozy dinner party.
The terrible side eyed smile (Crazy Frog!)
I wonder if anyone actually won that afternoon tea with her 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I requested both my accounts last year and they’re still showing requested.
How can I go on without her make up tutorials

Reactions: 2
Hello
Long time lurker👋🏻
Anyone still privileged enough to follow the car crash that is _boss_mummy_?
I was culled on both accounts when she deleted around 10k followers and went private.
Apologies if already thread on this.
I was gutted when she blocked me, she was my favourite account for entertainment

I still follow her, she is no where near as bad as she used to be. Although I can’t stand her stories of her in the gym most days, showing what she does....it’s always the same shite

Reactions: 4
I still follow her, she is no where near as bad as she used to be. Although I can’t stand her stories of her in the gym most days, showing what she does....it’s always the same shite
cant watch those gym sessions. She thinks she’s a professional now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Follow follower here still too 🙋🏽‍♀️
Does anyone know if the rumours are true about her and Scott having an affair behind Scott’s ex wife’s back are true?

They do still have step kids they’re over this weekend having a birthday bbq. She does a lot of gym Instagram stories, loves to video herself downing pre workout drinks for some reason. Sienna probably does talk but she rarely has videos of her talking. Just lots of pictures of her outfits and sitting in front of iPad eating her tea :)

They do still have step kids they’re over this weekend having a birthday bbq. She does a lot of gym Instagram stories, loves to video herself downing pre workout drinks for some reason. Sienna probably does talk but she rarely has videos of her talking. Just lots of pictures of her outfits and sitting in front of iPad eating her tea :)
Nothing changed then I take it

When I followed her I actually quite liked boss mummy, but was so pissed off when I was just deleted and blocked for no reason; I’d never commented much on her posts and it was always positive nice comments if I did. Does anyone know why she did the big cull? I remember she had a car accident then deactivated her account then suddenly came back and I was deleted. Very strange behaviour, especially as she had lots of sponsored posts, so I could never understand why delete her audience for those?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.