Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
From what I remember she has always had a private account. Even when she had a lot more followers.
She said it was so she could keep a check on who followed her when she approved them.
They are back home now so no doubt more booze to be had in the back garden.

Harry

Chatty Member
She said more recently in a q&a type thing she used an app to delete followers until she got down to 10k so had no real say in who got deleted 🤷🏻‍♀️

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
I was just thinking about this the other day! I’d never spoken a bad word about her and found myself deleted without warning. Part of me feels like I’m not allowed to be angry about it, as I have no rights to see her life, but I can’t help it, I invested myself and rooted for her for years, commented a lot, had a couple of DM interactions etc, and I was just discarded, it’s not like she has 7000 friends so clearly the idea it’s for only those who know her to see now doesn’t work, it was just a very selfish move on her part. Does anyone still follow her ginger shadow?
Yes - the longest GOMI thread ever! She started to cull when people who knew her in real life started to share info on there - ie how she was vile to people, she hooked up with her husband when he was still married, how she laughs at and speaks badly about all her best friends behind their backs.

Leared21

I can't quite figure Lucy out. I feel like she's a 45 year old in a 30 something year olds body. But also she seems incredibly naive about some things. I think she's a nice girl, but she was bullied at school, so I think now she tries too hard to be liked and people please
She’s trying to loose weight again, goes back to work on Thursday full time after as full year off with Esmeralda