Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I know nothing about the gym or lifting weights etc, but, surely she shouldn't be leaning forward. I thought it was all about a straight back? I might be wrong 🥴View attachment 76748
Knees too far over toes is one of the biggest no no’s when doing squats, they should be in line with your feet. Her form is shocking! Not a great advert for her PT ...

Reactions: 5
Knees too far over toes is one of the biggest no no’s when doing squats, they should be in line with your feet. Her form is shocking! Not a great advert for her PT ...
I imagine even if her PT tells her she is doing it wrong she doesn't listen as she knows better... after all she is boss mummy, she is bossing being the boss of her workout 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also what is she doing with that kettle bell? She looks like she's about to knock herself out with it. You're not meant to swing it that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those trainers are just bleeping awful
She makes out everybody asks her where they are from. 😂😂😂

I’m half Irish and we do go a bit nuts on Patrick’s day ☘ But to be fair doesn’t everyone 🤣🤣 I bet she’ll be having a party then too. She’ll have an Irish connection somewhere and any excuse to get pissed!!!
I’m culled too but I can only imagine what pics she’s posted of S all posey! Used to be in her bedroom by the door....
I’m Italian English with no Irish connections bar being the same height as a leprechaun and rarely drink ever. But on St Patrick’s day I do push the bleeping boat out and get twatted in a pub full of fellow English people. I do not understand why everyone without even a dribble of Irish blood in their veins just bloody love it. 😂😂😂

My partner is ‘sCotTish’ his parents and family are Glaswegian. Born and bred. He still classes himself as an Englishman as he was born and dragged up in England. Speaks like an Englishman. Doesn’t own a kilt in the family tartan. Doesn’t do duck all for burns night. The only thing Scottish about him is that he’s as tight as a ducks arse. Old boss daddi Scott is bleeping embarrassing, I bet he never even goes to Scotland to visit his parents or grandparents if he’s even got any living family up there that is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She makes out everybody asks her where they are from. 😂😂😂

I’m Italian English with no Irish connections bar being the same height as a leprechaun and rarely drink ever. But on St Patrick’s day I do push the bleeping boat out and get twatted in a pub full of fellow English people. I do not understand why everyone without even a dribble of Irish blood in their veins just bloody love it. 😂😂😂

My partner is ‘sCotTish’ his parents and family are Glaswegian. Born and bred. He still classes himself as an Englishman as he was born and dragged up in England. Speaks like an Englishman. Doesn’t own a kilt in the family tartan. Doesn’t do duck all for burns night. The only thing Scottish about him is that he’s as tight as a ducks arse. Old boss daddi Scott is bleeping embarrassing, I bet he never even goes to Scotland to visit his parents or grandparents if he’s even got any living family up there that is.
His parents live in portugal now and I’m sure I remember seeing them in BM’s stories before and that also sounded English!
I think at most he has Scottish grandparents!

Reactions: 4
His parents live in portugal now and I’m sure I remember seeing them in BM’s stories before and that also sounded English!
I think at most he has Scottish grandparents!
It’s just any excuse for a bit of attention and a piss up!

Reactions: 4
It’s just any excuse for a bit of attention and a piss up!
Literally for attention! Why bother spending time doing haggis starters and breakdancing around the kitchen to bagpipes for ‘burns night’ when you could just get a flight or even drive to Scotland to see your Scottish family a few times a year! Like normal English people that have their close relatives living in Scotland?! Let Sienna meet her other family members, cousins etc. for an extended weekend. But oh no that would mean actually being from Scottish decent and having a Scottish blood line wouldn’t it, ScottNot? Wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I imagine Scott(ish) has quite a lot of times when he's away when he "has no signal" or is "in a meeting" so he can't call or text the wife. You were the other woman Georgie, don't think he won't do it again

Reactions: 22
I imagine Scott(ish) has quite a lot of times when he's away when he "has no signal" or is "in a meeting" so he can't call or text the wife. You were the other woman Georgie, don't think he won't do it again
Was she? 😱☕

I think that's why she is so keen to go to the gym all the time, have her nails and hair done (all be it 2000's style) because she know he's done it once and will likely do it again! I believe that is part of the reason she had her rainbow baby, to make sure she was tied to him and his ex didn't have one up on her.

• Haha
Yeah it's pretty obvious I think from threat she speaks that it was a work affair. She always talks about her dad telling her she must have a 5 year/10 year plan. Her plan was get a job, get married, get a nice big house! So she was probably running out of time and dropped her knickers for the first man she saw because come on, does anyone actually fancy Scottish?😂

Reactions: 9
Yeah it's pretty obvious I think from threat she speaks that it was a work affair. She always talks about her dad telling her she must have a 5 year/10 year plan. Her plan was get a job, get married, get a nice big house! So she was probably running out of time and dropped her knickers for the first man she saw because come on, does anyone actually fancy Scottish?😂
He makes my fanny close up! He’s rank!
He looks such an arrogant prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.