Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone served that to me with all the green tit, I’d wipe it straight off. I bet she doesn’t even eat it. I’m not a salad dodger but if I’m making pasta, I want pasta 😂
its the legacy of years on slimming world, they are all brainwashed into adding 1/3 ‘speed food‘ into their meals, i.e. fruit or veg. I think the idea is to incorporate it into your food, but like loads of thickos, they all eat unlimited pasta and rice and just lob a load of leaves on top. It’s disordered

• Heart
Reactions: 7
its the legacy of years on slimming world, they are all brainwashed into adding 1/3 ‘speed food‘ into their meals, i.e. fruit or veg. I think the idea is to incorporate it into your food, but like loads of thickos, they all eat unlimited pasta and rice and just lob a load of leaves on top. It’s disordered
I do SW 😂😂😂. You’re supposed to put half the plate as salad/ veg and then fill the other half with pasta to naturally eat less calories. But these morons eat a bowl of pasta and then add salad on top or eat fruit an hour after 🤦🏼‍♀️ So you’re actually eating more calories. Idiots 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Georgie!

If you’re going to persist with the dreadful gym videos I just wanted to let you know two things!

1. you need to get yourself a better sports bra! Your tits are all over the shop and at serious risk of falling out.

2. you’re still not doing sit ups correctly. You’re using the momentum of your arms to sit up, not you’re tummy muscles!

You are welcome! 😀
She literally does the same exercises each time 😒😒 change it up!!

Reactions: 1
Na it’s because she thinks she’s Nigella.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Funny how Hannah hasn't done a story or mentioned she's going to BMs but BM has done about 10 lol. Desperado

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hannah’s silence on the night in with BM speaks volumes. BM coming off a bit desperate for friends 🙄

Reactions: 9
Ugh I hate myself for admitting this but I so miss watching her stories!

• Haha
So embarrassing that Hannah didn't post ANYTHING about being at Georgies. Cringe.

Reactions: 8
They probably spoke about tattle all night.
And BM telling Hannah how great she (herself obviously) is doing in the gym and trying to teach Hannah a few tricks.
Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No photo of them together, nothing mentioned on Hannah’s page... but desperate get Georgie! Also yet again, a weekend when they have Scott’s kids. They make other plans!

Fancy seeing your dad every other weekend and him arranging a night out on the puss whilst you’re there.
What an idiot. I’ll be surprised if those two kids don’t have a complex!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.