Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this thread! The general public seemed to be ignoring facts and thinking he’s one of them - a great man of the people.
Why is no one reporting her expenses scandal that caused junior interns to be fired? Did the party pay to cover that up?
Would like to hear more about her expenses scandal.

Reactions: 4
He’s nuts!! But highly entertaining. The Laura Kuenssburg rumour isn’t new, although I wonder if this will reignite things? Will the media publish it or perform yet another cover up? Johnson is just vile. Makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 7
Hang on?! Boris and Laura K? This has to be a wind up, surely?
It’s been rumoured for a while. Old flames apparently, who have rekindled their spark?! I was surprised and doubtful when I heard a few weeks ago, but good old Mr Stunt seems adamant that it’s a thing!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s been rumoured for a while. Old flames apparently, who have rekindled their spark?! I was surprised and doubtful when I heard a few weeks ago, but good old Mr Stunt seems adamant that it’s a thing!
Bloody hell!! He must have some serious sexual magnetism in real life to be able to pull all these attractive and intelligent women! I’m genuinely stunned!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell!! He must have some serious sexual magnetism in real life to be able to pull all these attractive and intelligent women! I’m genuinely stunned!
this is what I dont understand! They are hardly stupid these women and v they are to old to be naive. Why do they not only shag him but get pregnant b y him so regularly??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
this is what I dont understand! They are hardly stupid these women and v they are to old to be naive. Why do they not only shag him but get pregnant b y him so regularly??
I really don’t understand it.

Reactions: 4
A complete mystery. Successful, intelligent, seemingly confident women, who just can’t resist him. His chat-up lines must be a damn sight better than his bumbling press conferences!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually just think some women are attracted to money and power so it doesn't matter what the man looks like. Trumps wives especially Melania is a prime example. I honest to god would have to be blind folded, drugged and threatened at gunpoint before I could even contemplate the thought of going anywhere near Boris.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I actually just think some women are attracted to money and power so it doesn't matter what the man looks like. Trumps wives especially Melania is a prime example. I honest to god would have to be blind folded, drugged and threatened at gunpoint before I could even contemplate the thought of going anywhere near Boris.
I’d just take my chances with the bullet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d just take my chances with the bullet
With regards to Melania, I don’t think she has any positive feelings towards him at all. I think she’s a paid member of staff, and their son was the result of IVF. She clearly lives a very nice lifestyle, but appears to be completely separate from Trump.
From seeing her at various public appearances during his presidency, I’d say she’s actually repulsed by him, but is contractually obliged to be with him when he needs her to be. I imagine if she left, or failed to comply, her and her family would be in quite a mess.
Boris, on the other hand, seems to actually attract partners/mistresses/flings!

Reactions: 8
Wow Boris looks so unwell on the news today. Talking about building new homes. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.