Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to sleep laughing about Suella 😂 I'm expecting more of the same today.

Reactions: 7
There are still ways for Boris to be ousted.

Boris is using Trump’s argument that he has a mandate, but it isn’t true. In this country you vote for your MP who represent a certain party. You do not vote for the Prime Minister specifically so his argument doesn’t stick.

He is no longer able to form a Government because there no enough MPs who will join it.

We now have 4 cabinet ministers who have resigned, and it wouldn’t surprise anyone if that continues to rise.

I hope someone gets through to him and he resigns and holds the tiny bit of dignity he has left. If not it will probably be Tuesday after the election of the new 1922 committee who will change the rules for another vote of no confidence. It’s currently predicted he would only get 60 votes in favour.

If it really came to it I think the Queen would sack him. But only on appeal of multiple MP’s so as to remain politically neutral
I'm sick of hearing the nation voted for him! they didn't! ok some people would have, although there would have been votes lent to the Conservative party for Brexit to make sure Corbyn wouldn't become PM,

Reactions: 6
I'm sick of hearing the nation voted for him! they didn't! ok some people would have, although there would have been votes lent to the Conservative party for Brexit to make sure Corbyn wouldn't become PM,
He didn't even win in the Red Wall. Tory votes were hardly up at all. Labour voters stayed away in their droves rather than risk Corbyn so he won by default.

Reactions: 3
Dominic Cummings will be sitting planning his next scandal release
It's clear as we all thought that Cummings was the real Prime Minister. Boris was just a front, who then thought he was capable of running the country.

Reactions: 10
Can you get cyanide pills on the NHS?
god I've now got visions of the buffoon and Carrie bunkered up wrapped in her wallpaper having made a suicide pack

It's clear as we all thought that Cummings was the real Prime Minister. Boris was just a front, who then thought he was capable of running the country.
the trolley"s wheels have came off

Reactions: 1
Stupid question, why didn't Cummings go for the main role himself? Was it because he's used to human revulsion yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
god I've now got visions of the buffoon and Carrie bunkered up wrapped in her wallpaper having made a suicide pack
No..I think Carrie will have been a snake and scarpered..I reckon it will be BJ and Nadine who bunker down together forever..

• Haha
Stupid question, why didn't Cummings go for the main role himself? Was it because he's used to human revulsion yeah?
He'd have to stand for election. Far easier to be the puppet master.

No..I think Carrie will have been a snake and scarpered..I reckon it will be BJ and Nadine who bunker down together forever..
Being trapped in an underground bunker being slavered over by Nadine Dorries would maybe be the only thing that would make him resign!

• Haha
Today is the anniversary of the 7/7 London Terror Attacks ..S ad that this won't be acknowledged today. It will be All About Boris.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.