Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Education Minister said PM won "handsomely"...Do the maths, Zahawi?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Apologies, I said it’s was 16 MP’s off but it’s actually 31. Never trust a man (my husband). Did the maths myself 😂😂

Seriously though… he needs to go. Imagine knowing half your work colleagues think you’re utterly tit and you should be fired.

Reactions: 6
Johnson is safe for a year now. Calling it that instead of facing another no confidence this time next year he'll call the general election early - which the Tories will lose with him at the helm. He'd rather be voted out by the country than his own party.

Education Minister said PM won "handsomely"...Do the maths, Zahawi?
Rees Mogg called May's result "terrible" and she did better than this. Will be interesting to hear their nonsense comments.

Reactions: 11
A line will not be drawn ...PM won't be able to get on with the job..There will be a lot of navel gazing...His pal Zelensky won't always be available for social media opportunities

Reactions: 5
Rees Mogg called May's result "terrible" and she did better than this. Will be interesting to hear their nonsense comments.
“Well it’s a fantastic result. Now we’ve drawn a line under this we can move on with ensuring more children are pushed into poverty. Hurrah!! “

• Sad
  • Haha
He's gormless...the attack on ordinary, hardworking Civil Servant by him has been horrendous. I don't take a single word he comes out with seriously.

Reactions: 6
There are 199 Labour MP’s, which means that if you assume all Labour MP’s want him gone, then every 4 Labour MP’s who think he should go, there are 3 Conservative MP’s that agree…

Reactions: 1
Gutted, but not really surprised. Bastard. I cant bring myself to listen to the crowing from the faithful. Cunts, one and all.

Reactions: 11
I’m so bleeping angry that useless lying bastard survived

what this bastard government has done to the poorest members of society to line their own fat pockets

all the dead children and ruined lives as a result of their stupid lockdown rules

I’ve literally never been this angry at a political result

Reactions: 12
May also survived the vote but called an election soon after. Granted, can’t really see Boris doing that

Apparently he looked high on the Sky interview he just did?

May also survived the vote but called an election soon after. Granted, can’t really see Boris doing that

Apparently he looked high on the Sky interview he just did?
Buoyant was the word used by the interviewer. More than once.

I thought he looked shell shocked to be honest. I don’t think he thought it would be anywhere near the level of rebellion that it was.

Many narcissists don’t like being told people don’t like them.

My heart truly bleeds for him….. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Its his arrogance for me

The consent spill of getting the job done is really bleeping me off
.getting what done... This country is absolutely 💯 fucked.

The poorer family's and working class are getting shafted at every opportunity.

I'm really sad and tonight's result.

Reactions: 12
Don't think I could of dealt with that knobhead rishi or raab putting themselves forward for pm tho 🥴 without being dramatic I would of found a bridge to jump off 🤣🤣🤣🤣 but we're stuck with Boris whoever leads it hasn't got us in their best interests regardless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.