Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Will Quince of the inaccurate briefing resignation is now a Minister of State at the Department of Education.

I’m happy for him to prove me wrong because it’ll be entertaining, but I think people are being a bit dramatic by saying he won’t step down

Also he said it’s clear that there should be a new leader party and therefore a new PM. That’s basically saying he will be gone once they find a new leader. Whatever he said after that bit was him just pretending he’s done anything good
Isnt It a measure of the man though, that people do actually think him having an escape clause isn’t beyond the bounds of possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I see Will Quince of the inaccurate briefing resignation is now a Minister of State at the Department of Education.

Isnt It a measure of the man though, that people do actually think him having an escape clause isn’t beyond the bounds of possibility.
I'm sure his legal team will be working on this aspect. It feels as if this is all a bit of an "inconvenience" which can be rectified with the right "persuasion"..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He talks about being sad he has to "give up" the best job in the world..It's as if he's having to "sacrifice" it due to no fault of his own..and it's a noble sacrifice under the "eccentric" circumstances. So tedious

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
He has no intention of leaving No.10.
yes you could be right!..... on the other hand I like to think they agreed to let him stay on only to temporary placate him till he done the deed and there are things already set in motion to get him out imminently

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Its either as simple and pathetic as he wants a tax funded wedding reception in Chequers or as dark and uncomfortable as he thinks this is a way to pass time to allow him to stay on ... effectively a dictator.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Its either as simple and pathetic as he wants a tax funded wedding reception in Chequers or as dark and uncomfortable as he thinks this is a way to pass time to allow him to stay on ... effectively a dictator.
I'd say it's more that he wants to say in power longer than Theresa May, such is his monumental ego.

He has another 27 days to go.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Interesting to see the breakdown of their flat refurbishment costs...Grotesque.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Interesting to see the breakdown of their flat refurbishment costs...Grotesque.
Its one of the many, MANY reasons why I will never understand how anyone could be stupid enough to vote for Johnson because he’s a ‘man of the people’ 🙄
500 bleeping quid for a tablecloth. FFS 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Its one of the many, MANY reasons why I will never understand how anyone could be stupid enough to vote for Johnson because he’s a ‘man of the people’ 🙄
500 bleeping quid for a tablecloth. FFS 🤬
I suppose his tables get used for other "business" as well....and frequently!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
£500 for a tablecloth is completely insane, as is £7k for a rug - when you have 2 small children and a dog that is renowned for pissing and shitting indoors. (I mean, its insane anyway, just got my practical hat on)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.