Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£500 for a tablecloth is completely insane, as is £7k for a rug - when you have 2 small children and a dog that is renowned for pissing and shitting indoors. (I mean, its insane anyway, just got my practical hat on)
Wonder what the Febreeze bill comes in at?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what the Febreeze bill comes in at?
lets face it he hasn't got a clue about the value of things, in any shape or form it wasn't long ago it was announced that there was talk of reintroducing the metric system, he was asked how many ounces in a pound and he was blustering blubbering and couldn't give a straight answer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
lets face it he hasn't got a clue about the value of things, in any shape or form it wasn't long ago it was announced that there was talk of reintroducing the metric system, he was asked how many ounces in a pound and he was blustering blubbering and couldn't give a straight answer
And how on earth could Rishi Sunak who is married to a millionaire tell us to tighten our belts regarding the high cost of living, slimey bas&ard I bet for all his sanctimonious claims in his resignation letter that he will throw his hat in the ring in the leadership contest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw that Liz Truss is marketing herself as the female Boris. My head is wrecked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nothing but better things coming from the fat useless lazy prick ceasing to be PM soon. There are no "personality" types amongst the likely contenders for Tory leadership so the Tories' popularity will continue to diminish.

Reactions: 3
And how on earth could Rishi Sunak who is married to a millionaire tell us to tighten our belts regarding the high cost of living, slimey bas&ard I bet for all his sanctimonious claims in his resignation letter that he will throw his hat in the ring in the leadership contest.
every MP that were in the baffoon's Cabinet should be ruled out in the leadership contest, they are all a bunch of corrupt inept twats None of them put there head's above the parapet when all the sleaze that we know of seeped out, which proves they were all in it for themselves and not the constituents who voted them in, they should all be hanging their head in shame!

Boris Johnson's Chequers wedding party moved after criticism

just think about Carrie's choice of wedding dress and her choosing to hire one for the day over purchasing one, to me it sort of shows that the marriage is all a sham and more a publicity stunting something she wants to mentioned in the history books of how she married a PM in power and same with their choice of Chequers for the belated reception, I'm glad its been moved if true

Last edited:
  • Heart
I saw that Liz Truss is marketing herself as the female Boris. My head is wrecked.
She hasn’t been bleeping her hairdresser as well has she?

just think about Carrie's choice of wedding dress and her choosing to hire one for the day over purchasing one, to me it sort of shows that the marriage is all a sham and more a publicity stunting something she wants to mentioned in the history books of how she married a PM in power and same with their choice of Chequers for the belated reception, I'm glad its been moved if true
Well quite. The irony of a woman who was quite happy to duck another woman’s husband while she was undergoing treatment for cancer and giving out blow jobs in the office, wearing virginal white and marrying in a Catholic ceremony seems to be lost on plenty of people.

Reactions: 14
Holy duck are those the real pictures of what Carrie has done to the flat? No? Really?
I'm into interiors, (I buy magazines) that's not fashionable or nice. Seriously I think she just went a little mad because she wasn't paying for it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Holy duck are those the real pictures of what Carrie has done to the flat? No? Really?
I'm into interiors, (I buy magazines) that's not fashionable or nice. Seriously I think she just went a little mad because she wasn't paying for it.
If Bon Marche did interiors 😬

• Haha
Hideous isnt it! I think most of them are stock shots rather than the actual Downing St flat, but dear god, to think people actually pay to live in a mess like that...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hideous isnt it! I think most of them are stock shots rather than the actual Downing St flat, but dear god, to think people actually pay to live in a mess like that...
Wtf was she looking at ? migraine vision boards 😵 that room should come with a free pair of sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The drinks trolley cost three and a half grand.
Mum has one from the 1970’s that looks very similar … they could have had that for the price of a new castor and called It retro.
(anyone else I would pay to take it away)

• Haha
Keir Starmer and Angela Raynor have reportedly been found to have NOT broken Covid laws and will NOT be fined by Durham Police.
No surprise there surely. As a former DPP Starmer would have been supremely confident that he was in the right before vowing to resign if he was fined. And there were how many fines issued to Downing Street?

Reactions: 14
Keir Starmer and Angela Raynor have reportedly been found to have NOT broken Covid laws and will NOT be fined by Durham Police.
No surprise there surely. As a former DPP Starmer would have been supremely confident that he was in the right before vowing to resign if he was fined. And there were how many fines issued to Downing Street?
you could see the difference in the body language between the Tories party fest and curry gate, Currygate was deffo not a party

Reactions: 8
Is there a PMQs on Wednesday? If so then this will be comedy gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.