Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely think it was high time for Boris to go. But the media hypocrisy is also nauseating. For the past two days Sky’s Beth Rigby has done nothing but strive to hasten BJ’s demise. Now she’s writing about how sad & dignified his exit was. There is nothing either sad or dignified about his exit - a point she was repeatedly making at every opportunity yesterday.

Reactions: 8
There were echoes of Trump in how he was coming to terms with his political demise. He absolutely shouldn't be trusted to stay in office for two or three months.

Reactions: 11
It’s really difficult unfortunately. I was a member back when there was a leadership vote. I’m really left wing and I voted for Becky long Bailey and dawn butler for deputy. Obviously in the minority there!!

Not much of a fan of her politics but I think Lisa nandy would make a good leader. I disagree with her on a lot of issues but I find her articulate, well prepared, good with media, no-nonsense and always prepared to stand her ground.

Same with Emily thornberry but she hasn’t got the party support unfortunately.
I think lisa nandy would be a good shout for the reasons you mention

Reactions: 3
It wasn't "The Herd" wot got 'im...It was being Ambushed By A Birthday Cake..A Devil's Food cake

Will be interesting to see whether we see a celeb psychiatrist being wheeled out for the cameras to give a personal opinion on BJ's mental state.
an MP was interview a wee while ago said how can he stay on if he is unwell!.......mmmmmm the seeds are getting planted! although I don't think we need the seeds its clear to see

I take it you are not a fan 🤔😂
Never have been. Not when he was a back bencher, not when he was playing up to the camera on Have I Got News for You, not when he was Mayor of London. He’s an immoral crook who’s never hidden who he is, it‘s just that for some reason a lot of the electorate chose to ignore it.

I would have thought fibbing to the Queen would have been a deal breaker for a large number of Conservatives but apparently not.
I’d forgotten about that! He’s done so many shady things I can’t remember them all. But yes, a large number of Tory voters seem to have no problem with him lying to the Queen and having a party at his house the night before her husband’s funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The writing was on the wall after the intense booing at the jubilee. An event almost exclusively visited in person by royalist right wingers.

Reactions: 10
Never have been. Not when he was a back bencher, not when he was playing up to the camera on Have I Got News for You, not when he was Mayor of London. He’s an immoral crook who’s never hidden who he is, it‘s just that for some reason a lot of the electorate chose to ignore it.

I’d forgotten about that! He’s done so many shady things I can’t remember them all. But yes, a large number of Tory voters seem to have no problem with him lying to the Queen and having a party at his house the night before her husband’s funeral.
and that's the crux! to many shady thing's causing confusing that it's hard to keep up! what a role model for our children to hear and see what example to set, he should not be allowed to be PM until October

Reactions: 5
Don’t they start recess soon so he won’t actually be doing anything that important anyway - unless there’s something massively important before that obviously. Unless something comes up that needs immediate attention

I obviously think he’s massively problematic but at the same time, I also don’t see the point of having a caretaker PM

Reactions: 2
Don’t they start recess soon so he won’t actually be doing anything that important anyway - unless there’s something massively important before that obviously. Unless something comes up that needs immediate attention

I obviously think he’s massively problematic but at the same time, I also don’t see the point of having a caretaker PM
Exactly. I've worked in an EU instution and nothing will stop them from their 'well-earned break' in August. WW3 maybe at a push.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think the worry is that if he doesn't go immediately, he will find loopholes and never go at all.

i mean, it shouldn’t … but the word of the last few years has been ‘unprecedented’ sssooooooo …

Reactions: 10
I think lisa nandy would be a good shout for the reasons you mention
I'd forgotten about Lisa Nandy. Yes, I think she'd be good. I think Starmer is a caretaker until domeone else comes along. I still want him to win in 2024 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I know its horrendous what's going on with Ukraine, in his speech he mentioned the people of Ukraine first when surely it should have been the people of the UK
Totally agree. His friendship with Zelensky is really all he has. He's hoping to keep reminding people of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
He is playing for time. Hoping he might find a loophole. He must go now. His position is utterly untenable given the events of the past two days.

Totally agree. His friendship with Zelensky us really all he has. He's hoping to keep reminding people of it.
And if Zelensky thinks Boris would not betray him if BJ thought aligning himself with Putin would be more personally advantageous then he’s got another think coming.

• Heart
He is playing for time. Hoping he might find a loophole. He must go now. His position is utterly untenable given the events of the past two days.
I dont know if this is true, just seen it on twitter, so, but apparently he and lady macbeth have a wedding party arranged at chequers which is why he wants to hang on..if this s true its breathtakingly arrogant even for him! An dno doubt we will all be bleeping paying for it, ponce

• Haha
  • Wow
Totally agree. His friendship with Zelensky is really all he has. He's hoping to keep reminding people of it.
I don't believe its a friendship either, Zelensky was used as a prop for the Buffoon's save Boris mission

Reactions: 12
I dont know if this is true, just seen it on twitter, so, but apparently he and lady macbeth have a wedding party arranged at chequers which is why he wants to hang on..if this s true its breathtakingly arrogant even for him! An dno doubt we will all be bleeping paying for it, ponce
When they got married it was reported they would have their wedding receptiin this summer

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.