Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. How sad. 🤣
Thoughts and prayers for the horse-faced gold digger, who now has to say goodbye to her gold plated wallpaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just point out to all those people getting excited that as soon as the horny shag monster resigns, Dominic Raab is in charge.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I'm really looking forward to the Netflix series though. Rowan Atkinson as Boris obviously.
I always think he’s daddy pig - absolute blustering buffoon.
Radio one just announced his resignation is expected by lunch time.

Reactions: 5
Can I just point out to all those people getting excited that as soon as the horny shag monster resigns, Dominic Raab is in charge.
That is the problem I think. Who will replace him? If its someone who at the very least is going to be more grown up in their relationship with the EU. But if we get some other ERG headbanger like Steve Baker, then it will be worse.

Reactions: 4
That is the problem I think. Who will replace him? If its someone who at the very least is going to be more grown up in their relationship with the EU. But if we get some other ERG headbanger like Steve Baker, then it will be worse.
He’s already says he will stand hasn’t he?

Reactions: 2
Oh dear. How sad. 🤣
Thoughts and prayers for the horse-faced gold digger, who now has to say goodbye to her gold plated wallpaper.
She was screaming at him to drag it out until she'd steamed it off the walls and stuffed it into the nappy bags!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
out of order! shocking! he is untrustworthy! we shouldn't have to put up with this! so he can continue to damage the country until the Autumn!
I don’t think the party will let him stay on as PM while they elect a new leader after this. I think it will be Raab as he’s deputy, but I don’t think he will actually become PM.

Reactions: 7
So will there be an election now ?
Not necessarily. We vote tor MP's and the leader of the party with the most MP's is PM, whoever that is. We have got more and more Presidential though in recent years in no small part due to BJ, so there may be pressure for a GE, but I don't think it will happen.

Reactions: 5
So will there be an election now ?
No. Tory MP’s will put themselves forward for leader. We will probably end up with 5 or 6 who actually run. The Tory MP’s will then keep having voted until they have two remaining, and then that will be put to Tory Party Members. You aren’t able to vote if you join now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.