Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the party will let him stay on as PM while they elect a new leader after this. I think it will be Raab as he’s deputy, but I don’t think he will actually become PM.
sky new's reporting he'll be the acting PM until Autumn! hell hath no fury than Boris scorned!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So has he gone? But not till autumn? May did something similar didn't she how is he gonna do it till then 😂

I wonder too...Someone must have something horrendous on him? It won't be ministers persuading him
apparently the latest "Scandal" is that he has a child with his hairdresser...the scandal is that he has a hairdrsser, woman should be ashamed of herself absolute state of him

• Haha
Reactions: 15
apparently the latest "Scandal" is that he has a child with his hairdresser...the scandal is that he has a hairdrsser, woman should be ashamed of herself absolute state of him
How desperate must you be to shag Boris?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I mean… she probably doesn’t have the time to actually do his hair if they’re shagging

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How desperate must you be to shag Boris?
I just cant get these women at all, just looking and listening to him makes me want to vomit, and of course the fact that as a person he is a complete lieing lazy bleep tops it off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just hope everyone realises that just because Johnson is going, very little will change. The Tories will still be running the country ( into the ground ) and there’s a distinct possibility the Prime Minister will be this demented fuckbucket
4851C94F-21C5-44B5-8840-4EBE70EC8904.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The only difference is going to be that whoever they elect is going to probably be competent enough to lie continuously without it being totally obvious

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I just hope everyone realises that just because Johnson is going, very little will change. The Tories will still be running the country ( into the ground ) and there’s a distinct possibility the Prime Minister will be this demented fuckbucket
View attachment 1398593
Why is she in a Tank? Was this today? Bit extreme, he's going.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1398593
Both Tory commentators on R4 said Zahawi. Can't see it myself, but who knows? I thought Sunak was a shoe in for the first Asian PM.

Reactions: 2
So all these people that resigned. I'm assuming resigned to get rid of boris ? So now he's resigned can they come back or is that them gone for good now ?

Reactions: 2
I just cant get these women at all, just looking and listening to him makes me want to vomit, and of course the fact that as a person he is a complete lieing lazy bleep tops it off
And the thing is, apart from Carrie and Jennifer Arcuri who shagged him as a way up the greasy
pole, Boris' wives/ lovers have all been intelligent women with pretty stellar careers, yet they have all fallen for his crap and chosen him to be the father of their children! All I can think if is that they were the type of girls who never messed about at school, worked hard, and then went mad when faced with someone who was a bit maverick who promised to show them a good time.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So all these people that resigned. I'm assuming resigned to get rid of boris ? So now he's resigned can they come back or is that them gone for good now ?
I'm glad you asked that, I wondered as well.

Also wondering how long it's going to take for Dominic Cummings to pop up!

Reactions: 1
And the thing is, apart from Carrie and Jennifer Arcuri who shagged him as a way up the greasy
pole, Boris' wives/ lovers have all been intelligent women with pretty stellar careers, yet they have all fallen for his crap and chosen him to be the father of their children! All I can think if is that they were the type of girls who never messed about at school, worked hard, and then went mad when faced with someone who was a bit maverick who promised to show them a good time.
three words that should never appear in the same sentence without a health-warning. Boris. Greasy. Pole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.