Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im cringing for him at the liaison committee. I keep meaning to look at the work of the select committees and I think I shall from now on.
I find it astonishing at the amount of MPs who have suddenly developed a conscience or cannot continue in ‘all good conscience’. The c-word we never thought we’d see!

Reactions: 8
What's bleeping me off about these resignations is surely, some of these MPs must have voted in Johnson's favour during the confidence vote.

He was good enough to back a month or so ago but now he's an issue?

PS: I started writing this comment before a 3 o'clock meeting and I've come back to see Gove has told Johnson to resign. Can't keep up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So now they are tweeting their resignation letter whilst sat in front of him ( Hue Merriman). All getting very strange.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What's bleeping me off about these resignations is surely, some of these MPs must have voted in Johnson's favour during the confidence vote.

PS: I started writing this comment before a 3 o'clock meeting and I've come back to see Gove has told Johnson to resign. Can't keep up! 😂
I think his lies about the Pincher situation was the tipping point.

Reactions: 3
I’m just assuming that when he says ‘I can’t remember’ it means that whatever he is being asked is what happened

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Therese Coffey was defending the shower of shot on Monday!!! Of course she knew nothing. Now she’s resigning???

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This has got to be a Guinness book of records number of resignations. Let's collectively manifest the tit out of this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I almost want him to survive just a few days more on reflection to watch him try and fill these posts.

What happens if he cannot form a government? Is that a natural end?

Reactions: 7
I almost want him to survive just a few days more on reflection to watch him try and fill these posts.

What happens if he cannot form a government? Is that a natural end?
Yes. If he can’t form a government he will have to call an election. Not sure where that leaves the party. They would have to have another vote of no confidence to get rid of him prior to parliament being dissolved otherwise they’d be facing an election with him still in the leadership role.

Last edited:
  • Wow
This has got to be a Guinness book of records number of resignations. Let's collectively manifest the tit out of this.
Oooh remember when he broke the record for withdrawing the whip? What goes around comes around eh?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Posted at 16:2816:28
BREAKINGGroup of cabinet ministers will tell PM to go
A group of cabinet ministers are about to tell the PM to resign, including the chief whip, the BBC understands.
Article share tools

NEW
Posted at 16:3116:31
BREAKINGCabinet ministers on the way to tell PM time is up
ebb82d31-45da-4497-a627-c240db2cda05.jpg

Ione Wells
Westminster Correspondent, BBC News
As we've just told you, a group of cabinet ministers are on their way to tell Boris Johnson it's time to go.
Welsh Secretary Simon Hart is one of them. He made it clear to No 10 yesterday that it was "game over" but it shouldn’t have to come by ministerial resignations.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.