Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BJ won’t resign. Johnson’s old teacher had him spot on when he described him as thinking he was above rules and criticism. He really does think that he should not be held to the same standards as everyone else. He will have to be carried out of No 10 kicking and screaming.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
BJ won’t resign. Johnson’s old teacher had him spot on when he described him as thinking he was above rules and criticism. He really does think that he should not be held to the same standards as everyone else. He will have to be carried out of No 10 kicking and screaming.
Yes. Hopefully in handcuffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Dominic Cummings will need someone to assist him..BJ's quite a porker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Dominic Cummings will need someone to assist him..BJ's quite a porker.
Right now Cummins is frantically rifling through his “Dirt wot I’ve got on Boris” box to find the killer blow.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God, I am savouring this. It’s so rare to see someone like this get what’s coming to them. The fact he just hasn’t got it in him to go himself speaks volumes. I’m not hopeful for this country at all so this is literally the only enjoyment I’m gonna get!

Reactions: 10
Do you think there's a key person who needs to resign for him to actually step down?

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine what is happening in his head right now? A lifetime of shrugging it off has just come home to roost. I'm confident he's out.

Reactions: 4
Do you think there's a key person who needs to resign for him to actually step down?
No. I don’t think he is capable of recognising he must go. He truly believes he is not subject to the rules other people play by.

Reactions: 5
He’s at the liaison committee now ,he’s not for going he’s confident he’ll survive another vote.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's weird, Johnson has been dreaming of this for decades: being PM. But when he reached the summit, he has been found wanting. No direction, no vision. Say what you want about Thatcher or Blair, but they were conviction politicians and had ideas. You knew what they stood for.

I'd be fuming if I was a Tory. They've wasted so much on their energy on Brexit and culture wars and have done nothing to make you want to vote them in.

I really hope this country votes them out. There was a documentary on Channel 4 about kids going hungry and if that didn't make you wonder how bad austerity has been, then surely the majority have woken up.

Reactions: 10
It's weird, Johnson has been dreaming of this for decades: being PM. But when he reached the summit, he has been found wanting. No direction, no vision. Say what you want about Thatcher or Blair, but they were conviction politicians and had ideas. You knew what they stood for.

I'd be fuming if I was a Tory. They've wasted so much on their energy on Brexit and culture wars and have done nothing to make you want to vote them in.

I really hope this country votes them out. There was a documentary on Channel 4 about kids going hungry and if that didn't make you wonder how bad austerity has been, then surely the majority have woken up.
Sadly that’s what you get when you elect someone for their (fake) personality rather than their principles.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.