Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance he'd survive another confidence vote, it'll be an et tu Brute situation. Please let me be right 🙏 just this once.

Reactions: 4
I'd be fuming if I was a Tory. They've wasted so much on their energy on Brexit and culture wars and have done nothing to make you want to vote them in.
Brexit and culture wars work because it’s what a lot of the electorate apparently want judging by how successful they are, and it’s a great little distraction from whatever scandal needs to be forgotten

I’d honestly love to interact with someone who’s been a Conservative voter for years and hear their opinion on everything going on right now. Preferably one who still stands by the government. I feel like the spaces I interact with people in must be really disconnected from the average Conservative voter? Though aren’t a lot of them really old as it is so probably don’t use social media or forums

Reactions: 5
Well, apparently Gove has told him he needs to go.
not that Gove has resigned himself or anything. No need to go crazy.
Wasn't at PMQ either. Presumably preparing a leadership bid. Other absentees possibly doing the same.
(Speculation of course but hey nobody can be in two places at tge same time!)

I can't believe I've spent half a day on Boris. So far.

• Haha
Wasn't at PMQ either. Presumably preparing a leadership bid. Other absentees possibly doing the same.
(Speculation of course but hey nobody can be in two places at tge same time!)

I can't believe I've spent half a day on Boris. So far.
I’m pretty sure that spending half a day on Johnson qualifies you for a position in the Cabinet. Just ask Nadine Dorries.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love that he has to sit in front of a select committee. Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy!

Do you think Carrie will hang around to do that walking off into the sunset with the kids thing???

• Haha
Genuinely think this is something the British people would support fully
Someone on Twitter responded to one of Larry's tweets saying he himself might be out of a job soon. I told him Larry is a civil servant and not going anywhere!

• Haha
Apparently he’s getting slaughtered at the select committee 😂😂😂. What a swansong now just duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.