Boris Johnson #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Johnson waffle on about “getting brexit “, and anything else he could deflect with. Starmers reply was great, concise and well argued. Johnson’s reply was yet more waffle. He accused Starmer of not prosecuting J Saville wtf has that got to do with anything 😡

I feel as if I’m living in Alice in Wonderland world.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I watched Johnson waffle on about “getting brexit “, and anything else he could deflect with. Starmers reply was great, concise and well argued. Johnson’s reply was yet more waffle. He accused Starmer of not prosecuting J Saville wtf has that got to do with anything 😡

He's staying until the various sections of tory party can agree a replacement.

This may take some time......

• Angry
Reactions: 8
He's getting a hard time, and he bloody deserves it. All he can do, now Sue Gray has reported (even if redacted) is "wait for the Met" who he has in his pocket of course. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He's getting a hard time, and he bloody deserves it. All he can do, now Sue Gray has reported (even if redacted) is "wait for the Met" who he has in his pocket of course. Disgusting.
He's a despicable human being.

Looks like the Met investigation has given him a get out of jail card. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Sad
He's a despicable human being.
Yep. He's got away with it for years, and as far as I can see, he will still be there this time next year. The tory party a) don't have the balls to get rid of him, b) there is no one else who do any better, c) people still believe the tit PG Wodehouse act and it's not his fault.

"I drove for three hours from Staffordshire to Kent... I didn't hug my siblings, didn't hug my parents," says Conservative MP Aaron Bell who attended his grandmother's funeral in May 2020 "Does the prime minister think I'm a fool?" he asks

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Yep. He's got away with it for years, and as far as I can see, he will still be there this time next year. The tory party a) don't have the balls to get rid of him, b) there is no one else who do any better, c) people still believe the tit PG Wodehouse act and it's not his fault.

"I drove for three hours from Staffordshire to Kent... I didn't hug my siblings, didn't hug my parents," says Conservative MP Aaron Bell who attended his grandmother's funeral in May 2020 "Does the prime minister think I'm a fool?" he asks
He thinks we all are. Which in all honesty isn’t that surprising - bleeping idiots keep voting for him.
I really felt for Aaron Bell, but I wonder how much of it was an attempt to distance himself from Johnson to impress his constituents. I wonder if Bell has put his letter in yet?

Absolutely sod all. According to Nazir Afzal ( who has more intelligence and integrity in his left toenail than the entire Tory party ) and would know, seeing as he was there, the decision had nothing to do with Starmer. Now he’s had to give up on his Captain Hindsight ‘joke’ it appears that’s all Johnson seems to have to attack Starmer with, and it’s bullshit.
Remind me who was gagging to give the filthy bastard a knighthood?

• Sick
The comment about Savile was a low blow, but deliberate to appeal the gamonitsas who think the sun shines out of Boris arse.

He thinks we all are. Which in all honesty isn’t that surprising - bleeping idiots keep voting for him.
I really felt for Aaron Bell, but I wonder how much of it was an attempt to distance himself from Johnson to impress his constituents. I wonder if Bell has put his letter in yet?

Absolutely sod all. According to Nazir Afzal ( who has more intelligence and integrity in his left toenail than the entire Tory party ) and would know, seeing as he was there, the decision had nothing to do with Starmer. Now he’s had to give up on his Captain Hindsight ‘joke’ it appears that’s all Johnson seems to have to attack Starmer with, and it’s bullshit.
Remind me who was gagging to give the filthy bastard a knighthood?
I'm usually quite cynical, but the anger of Aaron Bell's face looked quite genuine.

Reactions: 5
I'm usually quite cynical, but the anger of Aaron Bell's face looked quite genuine.
I’d only read what he said when I commented and Ive just watched the clip of him speaking. I have to agree that he meant every word and seemed completely genuine.

Reactions: 4
Has Boris got any dirt on some of these people, I remember Jimmy Saville saying that if he went down he would take most of the establishment with him its seems we have a similar scenario here.
I was saying the exact same thing to a friend a minute ago. They all have dirt on each other. That is how they operate.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
I hope the Saville thing blows up in Johnson 's face and I really hope this makes the electorate think about how all Labour leaders get smeared when they are a threat to the press barons that run this country.

Reactions: 8
All the reports suggest the mood within the Tories is buoyant despite the anger, and that this fat melt will get away with it.

This is an interesting finding of the report which, as yet, isn’t really being unpacked.

“The excessive consumption of alcohol is not appropriate in a professional workplace at any time. Steps must be taken to ensure that every Government Department has a clear and robust policy in place covering the consumption of alcohol in the workplace.”

Basically, Johnson enables out-of-control boozing and the government has no policy to deal with it. It is an absolute disgrace. Johnson and his like don’t give a tit about this country.

I resolved today that I will spend the rest of my days actively campaigning against the Tories and I’ll do my best to influence and lobby others likewise. Never have I been so ashamed of my country’s leaders. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He (boris) indicated today that the labour front bench were all on drugs. They dont look like coke heads to me. However conservative front bench under Cameron looked like likely suspects

Edited to remove double paragraph

Reactions: 7
This is an interesting finding of the report which, as yet, isn’t really being unpacked.

“The excessive consumption of alcohol is not appropriate in a professional workplace at any time. Steps must be taken to ensure that every Government Department has a clear and robust policy in place covering the consumption of alcohol in the workplace.”
I think someone needs to let Nadine Dorries know of this.

I hope the Saville thing blows up in Johnson 's face and I really hope this makes the electorate think about how all Labour leaders get smeared when they are a threat to the press barons that run this country.
every time I see that Johnson c..t he looks more like Jimmy Saville

so the bint Liz Truss says she has tested positive this evening for Covid, she sat on the front bench in a packed out Commons today with no face mask insight ... just wondering if it was a positive lateral flow test she done this evening or did she decide to enter Parliament today while awaiting the results of a PCR!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad

so the bint Liz Truss says she has tested positive this evening for Covid, she sat on the front bench in a packed out Commons today with no face mask insight ... just wondering if it was a positive lateral flow test she done this evening or did she decide to enter Parliament today while awaiting the results of a PCR!
Look on the bright side. She won’t be able to duck things up with Russia and Ukraine because she’ll have to self isolate, AND she was sitting next to Patel who wasn’t wearing a mask.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Gets her out of the next round of interviews trying to defend the indefensible of course...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.