Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think i'm missing a point here but aw that's so cute 😂😂
I find all his kids' hair quite freaky. They all come out looking like.mini Boris's. Even his kids with Marina Wheeler, who is half Indian. My kids are also half Indian and they are clearly not white. Id be astonished if their children had pure blonde hair 😂

Reactions: 4
I find all his kids' hair quite freaky. They all come out looking like.mini Boris's. Even his kids with Marina Wheeler, who is half Indian. My kids are also half Indian and they are clearly not white. Id be astonished if their children had pure blonde hair 😂
The force is strong there!! Lol

Reactions: 3
I was watching a podcast with Sonia Poulton a few months ago and she mentioned a story about how Boris threw a watermelon at a black lady during a party a couple of years ago and that he's a nasty piece of work, anyone heard anything similar?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I was watching a podcast with Sonia Poulton a few months ago and she mentioned a story about how Boris threw a watermelon at a black lady during a party a couple of years ago and that he's a nasty piece of work, anyone heard anything similar?

He's back to killing off nearly 1,000 citizens per day...... I wish I could say this was surprising. I am beginning to wonder though if the NHS is about to collapse....... could he survive it? I literally cannot believe he's still PM if I'm honest.

Reactions: 11
I really don't understand the UK.

They could still be a great and positively influential country.

Instead Johnson and Tory party has sold them out to dry.

I don't blame the public as much though. Labour are still not a great alternative.

It is sad that Thatcher put such an importance on individualism, but now a lot of the country is surviving based on how strong and helpful the community is.

Individualism is fine when individuals are given the tools and power to prosper...that is not the case (if it ever was)

Please do better UK

Reactions: 6
The country is in an absolutely dire state. I can't remember ever feeling this pessimistic going into a new year. I am no fan of Brown or Blair but what I wouldn't give to have either of them leading us through this huge crisis. The incompetence has been an absolute tragedy.

The country is in an absolutely dire state. I can't remember ever feeling this pessimistic going into a new year. I am no fan of Brown or Blair but what I wouldn't give to have either of them leading us through this huge crisis. The incompetence has been an absolute tragedy.
It's John Major I'd rather have back right now!

Reactions: 3
Gordon Brown is a spineless clown. He’d duck it up. Maybe in different ways than Bojo, but he’d duck it up.

Reactions: 2
I think people look back with rose tinted glasses for Blair and brown. I have zero confidence it would be any better if they were around. Lots of the problems of today were planted during their premiership.

Reactions: 5
I think people look back with rose tinted glasses for Blair and brown. I have zero confidence it would be any better if they were around. Lots of the problems of today were planted during their premiership.
Yes! This! Blair was a liar and Brown an egocentric muppet.

Yes, you are quite right, particularly with Blair.

However, with Johnson, he is a habitual liar, which although I have a low opinion of him, Blair isn't, he just makes stuff up to curry flavour with whomever is listening, and makes claims (we will beat the virus in 12 weeks, which all the professionals told him was not possible) which piss me off.

Reactions: 4
I'm a political nihilist, so would like the whole establishment dismantled, but even I can see that Boris Johnson is a bleeping clown who's dangerous decisions are almost entirely obscured by acting like a prick.

It's called the Kansas City Shuffle: "Everyone looks to the left, while you do what you want on the right".

BoJo didn’t do the UK any favors.
The UK lost a lot of respect over the last few years and the shambolic handling of the pandemic and the fruitless fish discussions only enhanced this.

I am still laughing that he asked Merkel to negotiate with him individually - about a matter related to the EU. The fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.