Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all scum. Worst government I've ever had the misfortune to live under.

Reactions: 16
There was some talk about in the Covid19 thread.

Ok, thanks, seems to be largely all things England-related that get discussed here!

Reactions: 2
Patel should do the decent thing and follow suit https://www.bbc.co.uk/news

Anyone care or going to discuss the announcement last night re restrictions in N Ireland?
Nothing to discuss the DUP get their way regardless, and now Arlenes trying to say they're not backtracking it's all down to this weeks stats .:rolleyes:..Oh wait ! they were told weeks ago they needed to lockdown to save Christmas trade how Arlene didn't know this and the rest of the provence did is beyond me🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You can't shame those who have no shame.

Which applies to pretty much every Tory MP.

Reactions: 11
Patel made the sort of “apology “ which really annoys me. “I’m sorry IF I upset anyone “. IMO that is not an apology 😡.
She should resign or get sacked. It says so much about the Johnson regime that she was given another job after her “off the record “ trip to Israel!

Reactions: 12
Agreed. He's somehow worse that the war criminal
Tony Blair was the best prime minister of my lifetime. He fucked up over Iraq, and that sadly overshadows all the good his government did like introducing the minimum wage, devolution etc. I’d take him back over everyone we’ve had since in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 14
Patel made the sort of “apology “ which really annoys me. “I’m sorry IF I upset anyone “. IMO that is not an apology 😡.
She should resign or get sacked. It says so much about the Johnson regime that she was given another job after her “off the record “ trip to Israel!
He's probably scared of her 🙄

Reactions: 4
Tony Blair was the best prime minister of my lifetime. He fucked up over Iraq, and that sadly overshadows all the good his government did like introducing the minimum wage, devolution etc. I’d take him back over everyone we’ve had since in a heartbeat.
100% this ⬆ And I’ve said before if the Tory’s had been in power they would have done the same with Iraq i.e.Bush’s puppets!!!

Don't forget David Kelly's "suicide".

Reactions: 12
Is it too much to ask for a decent PM who neither fillets the country for his mates, nor bombs the crap out of innocent people abroad. Is the bar that low?

Reactions: 16
Tony Blair was just another Tory, so it's either have a Tory in, or a watered down one.

Reactions: 10
Evil man that has the blood of 50'000 deaths on his hands. Tony Blair has the blood of over a million people that were killed directly or indirectly by the war in Iraq and now makes millions from the middle East as a peace envoy and speaches. He bought in tuition fees, got hospitals into decades of debt for new buildings and made car parking charges surge.

Tony Blair is just as self serving as any Tory. He bought 40+ buy to let properties to feather his own nest and then used his power to keep this portfolio high.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.