Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, so much of it isnt covered up- the affairs, the children, the abortions, the incompetence, yet people will still say ' oh hes so funny and clever' He won a landslide even though all these things were common knowledge. Hopefully by the next election we will have a viable opposition and the whole Brexit debacle will have revealed itself, good and bad.
I’m referencing the things we do not hear about. That is worrying as well.

Reactions: 6
Just had an evil thought - de Pfeffel for one of Strictly, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice after he inevitably gets thrown out from being PM.

Just had an evil thought - de Pfeffel for one of Strictly, I'm a Celeb or Dancing on Ice after he inevitably gets thrown out from being PM.
Dancing on Ice? He'll make Gemma Collins look like John Curry.....

He looks dead behind the eyes. I honestly think he wants out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He needs to stay to see out Brexit - after all, it's his mess - he needs to clean it up.

Reactions: 3
A strange family, gives me the chills that Boris holds the highest political office in the land. But his dad seems to have started the rot. Both arrogant tosspots.

Boris's dad broke his mum's nose: Explosive biography lifts lid on PM

#

• Wow
Reactions: 9
A strange family, gives me the chills that Boris holds the highest political office in the land. But his dad seems to have started the rot. Both arrogant tosspots.

#
This fits in with that comment I posted on here in the week re B pushing his ex down some stairs. Turns out it’s ‘learned’ behaviour if his father was prone to be violent.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Blimey the Mail is going for Boris today online!
Apparently he is very thin skinned. When he was a minor politician if newspaper said something critical of him he would call them up demanding to know why they were saying what they had reported. It's a bit rich after the way he has treated some women and his kids, and some of the lies he used to write in newspapers.

Reactions: 10

#

Glad that has come out - I never fell for the 'sweet old man Stanley' act. He's always given me the creeps, competing with his son for attention and hanging around with Georgia Tofff whatshername. Always thought he was the reason Boris is such a needy, feckless mess.

Reactions: 10
The media are really turning on Boris today. He will hate that.

I genuinely worry who's going to replace him though.

Iain Lee said on Twitter that when he was in the jungle with Stanley, Stanley insisted on sitting in a throne designated for camp leader, even when he wasn’t camp leader and said that no one could tell him what to do. I think that kind of sums him up. An entitled, arrogant misogynist just like his son.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As long as it’s not Gove. Slimy, odious little man.
Can you imagine how much the poisonous Sarah Vine would love standing on the doorstep of No 10, waving to the 'little people'? Sasha Swire's diaries were absolute crap, apart from the bit where Vine gets stuck in the kitchen cooking for all while her 'friend' SamCam is swanning about doing bugger all as Sarah skivvies. Made me laugh.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.