Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Boris is aiming to be PM for longer than Thatcher. He will achieve that if he is still in N.10 in Early 2031. On current results it’s possible but 10 years is too long to say likely as for example would Boris survive a cheating on Carrie scandal?

• Sick
Reactions: 1

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member

Any ideas who?

Just anticipating a presser on 20 June which basically says 'Yeah, not happening, oooops'. That Indian variant is currently doing its worst.
IBolton is 90% vaccinated over 50 and is not majority Asian. In areas where the vaccine rate is 10-25% lower it is quite possible some hospitals will be overwhelmed. Hounslow Is rising and has the variant - easy to see that easily Overide bolton in the case figures within a week or two.

Last edited:
I think though, if/when Scotland does become independent then many SNP supporters will explore other parties and vote differently. That is if there are viable people standing. It’s not SNP’s fault that all of the opposition are so woeful.
Oh yeah, of course, the party is born to split when independence happens (and it will). And you’re dead right that the opposition parties are led by stuffed animals.

I’m just so... bfffftttttttt with it all. Westminster is no better by the way, just to make that clear.

She's obviously getting well paid for it and without morals ,even has pics of herself in Bojo's kitchen drinking wine
How much money did she personally make from boffing Bojo for 4 years? What do people get for kiss and tells these days? I believe it’s a tiny fraction of payments made 10-20 years ago.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
Has anyone got any non Boris gossip - we really don’t get any sex scandals with politicians anymore when they must still be tons and tons of dirt,

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Is the flat owned by the government, as in when bojo leaves it goes to the next pm? I disagree with any mp dipping into the public purse for their own benefit but do the majority of them not already claim for second homes and the work they get done in these as well? I mean if it was his own private house I'd be more outraged, maybe nothing surprises me anymore?

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I agree too. Most young people will have photo ID because they have to prove their age, college Uni ID etc, but older people may not drive anymore or have photo ID. Not all of them obviously, as 'old' isnt that old anymore but I would think more younger people would have photo ID already.
An awful lot of them will get their provisional driving licence as soon as they can even of they have intention of learning to drive because they want ID to get into clubs or buy booze. 😁 (It's £34 to get though so not everyone will do it.)

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Boris is aiming to be PM for longer than Thatcher. He will achieve that if he is still in N.10 in Early 2031. On current results it’s possible but 10 years is too long to say likely as for example would Boris survive a cheating on Carrie scandal
The argument will be that they voted for him for his "policies" and to "get Brexit done" and that his personal life is irrelevant. While habitual adultery can say something about a person's character the school of thought that unless you're running on a platform of traditional family values it should affect their political career. Everyone who voted for Boris knows he's a serial cheat anyway.

Beyond that they'll just say that everyone from the media to the opposition parties and even anyone critical of his behavior in his own party are all picking on 'poor Boris' who is just trying his best.