Boring Sophie Price aka Beige Edna -

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, id say she was scraping the barrel here but no doubt she will film herself actually scraping a barrel for next week’s THRILLING content.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It gets ever more exciting though because look at what Shizzler discovered today!

I had my hair done at the weekend, haven’t put any pictures up yet… “ 💤💤💤🥱 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Woo bleeping hoo!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now congratulating herself
1714630246076.png
Probably just as well because her lovely sister won't be offering any congrats - she'll be too eaten-up with jellussy! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Bringing Winepig's post across -
"In other news she seems to think she’s so important that’s she’s filmed a “ behind the scenes” phone call between her & her Dimwitted Cokehead Husband & posted it on Insta .
I mean , it would be dull if they had anything to actually say given it’s just a simple brained couple talking to each other .
But these two are mind numbingly inane. Thick , boring , pointless chavs .

Attachments
  • B97DA9D0-C645-46F9-8762-B86CC3428C56.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Edna is doing a promo on fake-tan on Insta. Dearie me........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1715933987066.png

What is it with this permanently surprised look with those awful eyebrows eh? Then theres the wrinkles on her forehead, the wart on her chin AND the roots showing................................
Give it up Edna - you're growing more like the skank every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Edna is doing a promo on fake-tan on Insta. Dearie me........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2941108
What is it with this permanently surprised look with those awful eyebrows eh? Then theres the wrinkles on her forehead, the wart on her chin AND the roots showing................................
Give it up Edna - you're growing more like the skank every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shark eyes never looked scarier. Pools of nothingness 🦈

Reactions: 2
Edna giving it large at the Clapham Grand shitshow - she really thinks she's something eh?
1716619621381.png
Check out the outfit & shoes. Being pregnant must have affected her fashion sense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she ok? 😂 What has she done? Sat in an armchair chatting tit and saying ummmm for a couple of hours and now she thinks she’s the bollocks
---
😂😂😂
IMG_4033.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
1716726664843.png
Look at those eyebrows done with Albert's feltpens!
---
One from Pom!
1716728770498.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't wait to hear the Beige Bison's frantic excuses for this sudden departure from the crappy Shack!

Tonight skanky will be yearning for sympathy from her "fans" due to the terrible twarmer of having the 'Orsham Acid-Chucker targeting her luvly pink moter................................. What perect timing eh? Edna must have really used up her Brownie points securing two huge removal lorries at a day's notice eh? :unsure:

Reactions: 3