Boring Sophie Price aka Beige Edna -

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait to hear the Beige Bison's frantic excuses for this sudden departure from the crappy Shack!

Tonight skanky will be yearning for sympathy from her "fans" due to the terrible twarmer of having the 'Orsham Acid-Chucker targeting her luvly pink moter................................. What perect timing eh? Edna must have really used up her Brownie points securing two huge removal lorries at a day's notice eh? :unsure:
I really wonder/wander how much airtime BB gets in the “show”. I don’t think she gets more than a few words in. Imagine the humiliation of sitting there like a beige sack of potatoes nodding like a dog on a dashboard and then laughing at your humiliated nephew just so you can be not famous. I do wonder what it must feel like to have no personality, no discernible skills and no self respect. She’s just a human ventriloquist’s dummy that doesn’t even get to move its mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1717132541128.png

I have to say I burst out laughing this morning when I opened my French MSN to be greeted with a photo of Brigitte Macron dressed all in BEIGE with a beige trenchcoat and huge glasses - this poncey magazine called it "effortlessly chic.........................."

Me? I laughed at silly old Brigitte channelling Edna the Desperate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
1718557455397.png

Edna posts this today for Father's Day.
Clearly the irony is lost on her because here she is posting this when in actual FACT she aided and abetted her delightful sister in keeping J&B away from their loving Father for TWO YEARS!! Nice one Edna!! :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Could this be for men who have lost a baby due to miscarriage more than estrangement? That’s how I initially read it.

Could this be for men who have lost a baby due to miscarriage more than estrangement? That’s how I initially read it.
It is, yet what Edna & Clan Grifter have inflicted upon J&B to help skanky punish their father is almost as bad.

Last edited:
Edna has got her outfit ready for the IoW festival.....................
1718817808871.png

What a bloody state she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 3