Booktubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched her videos for ages but I watched Lauren's wardrobe clearout live on Instagram and she was much more chill and normal, I wish she was more like that.

Reactions: 1
Drinking By My Shelfs new video.. I think I was right about her situation... she's not prepared to talk about it.. ie she's not ready to come out?

Reactions: 3
Drinking By My Shelfs new video.. I think I was right about her situation... she's not prepared to talk about it.. ie she's not ready to come out?
Hasn't she always been bi? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Unprepared is a good word to describe Lauren's videos. The amount of times she starts filming and then realises her camera is set up wrong, she doesn't have her tea, the curtains are too open... DAVIIID!

• Haha
Simon just talks in circles. In the space of one video he’s mentioned taking a break from YouTube, then saying what new videos he’d like to do, and taking requests for new videos. Which is it?!

Does anyone else feel like Jack is kind of copying uncarley, I know they did the Lorde video together but he's done basically all the same celebs as her after her and he's even called it celebrity bookshelf idk I just feel like he could at least mention that he saw Carley do the same video, he uses the same books and everything

Reactions: 2
Didn't Jen move in to their new place just before the pandemic? Surprised they left already, 2/3 years seems like a short time after you've just bought a plac.e

Didn't Jen move in to their new place just before the pandemic? Surprised they left already, 2/3 years seems like a short time after you've just bought a plac.e
yes but I think they bought the flat mainly to get on the property market. Many flat owners try for a small house in a few years of owning.

I'm pretty sure they rented that. It seems like this is the first place they've bought?

Why did Christine Riccio move once again? Did she break up with her live-in boyfriend?

I'm pretty sure they rented that. It seems like this is the first place they've bought?
They did buy the last place, this is their second. Jen talks about it more in the moving Q&A, but she mentioned they couldn’t convert the attic in the last
place like they’d originally thought they could bring one of the reasons for moving, also garden space was another reason I think?

Does anyone else feel like Jack is kind of copying uncarley, I know they did the Lorde video together but he's done basically all the same celebs as her after her and he's even called it celebrity bookshelf idk I just feel like he could at least mention that he saw Carley do the same video, he uses the same books and everything
I feel like he copies everyone, and wouldn't be surprised if he was stealing from her too. Life must be easy for him, just wake up, steal from someone more creative than you, throw some crappy jokes and puns in, throw in a poorly disclosed ad, and cash in. What a life.

As I take it we are readers on this thread.. has anyone seen this? I know it's the US but it's VERY scary AF

• Wow
SMH...America is fucked. And what's even scarier, is that they set the global tone.

I was wondering why it's books these people always target, rather than TV shows etc. But that's because, unfortunately, libraries are an easy target because they're a government funded entity. They have that public sector vulnerability that corporations like Netflix don't have. And that makes it more insidious, because even if someone can't afford to access Netflix, they can always join a library - so she's spot on that it's a classiest, racist issue too.

I'm so confused on how Hailey in Bookland has so many views

And despite me enjoying Chandler Ainsley's life content, I dont get why she keeps going with these various challenges for views. She always feels so/so about the books and is so negative

I'm so confused on how Hailey in Bookland has so many views

And despite me enjoying Chandler Ainsley's life content, I dont get why she keeps going with these various challenges for views. She always feels so/so about the books and is so negative
I think with Hayley it’s just how long she’s been around. Her content is so half assed these days

Typical Simon: Here's a photo of my cat wearing a cone and missing an eye, but please don't ask what happened or give advice. If it's that traumatic then maybe don't post it on the Internet? But of course he loves the attention.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Typical Simon: Here's a photo of my cat wearing a cone and missing an eye, but please don't ask what happened or give advice. If it's that traumatic then maybe don't post it on the Internet? But of course he loves the attention.
"I don't really need any cat advice, questions or similar stories yet." Why share then? The pictures naturally make people worried and people might be reminded of experiences their own pets have gone through etc. If you don't want to share what happened or get any responses, surely you have a private way to share this with your friends and family members.

Pisses me off.

Reactions: 7
Exactly.. mate your cat who you heavile feature in your videos and on your socials has lost an eye.. who ISNT going to ask what happened? Jeez I took a bashing at a punk gig and at stage door the bloody cast of the play I'd been seeing a lot of asked what happened..!

How long has Mercedes been tutting at the end of every sentence? I'm listening via headphones and it's really annoying, but haven't noticed it before. Also her make-up in the newest video looks like she's highlighted under her eyes - looks weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.