Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CommentBelow

Are there any other book clubs which offer special editions which arent fantasy?

Im signed up to Illumicrate Afterlight but would be open to others that have thrillers / lit fic / romance.

I noticed Fairyloot had special edition Icebreaker and Wildfire and they were stunning but I dont like fantasy so its stupid to even go on the waitlist.
Goldsboro have a ‘Premier’ subscription which I *think is more literary / a mix of genres. The books look beautiful and I’ve been tempted for a while!

katesbess

VIP Member
Happy to help and formyou to put the plot. Those who don't want to know can easily skim or skip. I haaaaate a book conundrum so I feel your bug !
The one that comes to me is about 2 sisters but I'll not sure whether they were twins so I'd have to go check.

SaintLeo

VIP Member
I've just finished This Family by Kate Sawyer. Anyone else read this, I vaguely remember seeing it on this board a while back!
So I assume from the chapter after Clara nearly drowns in the pond and Emma saves her, it sounds like Emma and Phoebe reconcile - did anyone else read it as though Michael died at some point? It was a sentence about her remembering him as clear as he was in his films and I wondered if that's what it meant, or I've just taken that the wrong way
Interesting! Have to say that’s not how I read it but things are always open to interpretation so why not! Personally I read it as Clara was so young when the near drowning incident took place that she shouldn’t really have clear memories of what happened, but that one memory of Emma & Phoebe is as clear as if she was watching a film. It felt more like a moment about the sisters than about Michael to me but I’m definitely thinking more about it now!

Ashlgr

I go through phases of being a Dramione fangirl and rereading my favourite fanfics from over the years. Bexchan and AkashatheKitty were firm faves 😍

QueenBW

VIP Member
Oh me either on the unreleased front :D seems very unusual but I wont complain 😂
Maybe it's like a good marketing ploy? People will buy it pre release and get it as soon as it comes out and then review it making it more popular on Goodreads and the like? Or they'll buy it cause it's cheap before any bad reviews can dissuade them and the publishing house can still claim they sold X many copies?