Books! #2 What are you reading, recommendations & reviews

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished People like Her - honestly, I was not expecting it to pan out the way it did. @Oohthedrama you are so right, it would have been the perfect choice for the Tattle book club, so much to discuss and comment on.

Reactions: 4
This thread literally makes me fizz with excitement! ‘I’ll read that, and that... ooh let me just download that too’! At this rate, I’ll have to give up work to fit in more reading hours 😂.
I’ve spent a bloody fortune in the few days since I discovered this thread 🤦‍♀️ I already had a load of unread books on my kindle, what’s a few more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m just going to download people like her. I’ve just read this time next year which was a very quick and easy read. I’m listening to a promised land Obama’s biography which is not a quick and easy listen I’ve got 2 hours left I think.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just ordered People Like Her! If I ever finish The Other Wife I’ll be able to start it. I’ve been on with it since the 7th March and somehow I’m only 56% through - I’m so close to giving up on it.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just ordered People Like Her! If I ever finish The Other Wife I’ll be able to start it. I’ve been on with it since the 7th March and somehow I’m only 56% through - I’m so close to giving up on it.
Don't give up, it gets better I promise. Really enjoyed that book, good twist if I remember correctly.

Of course I had to download People Like Her and all I can say is wow to what I've read so far. There are so many influencers going through my head whilst reading it, Stacey Solomon, Brianna K, The Saccone Joly family etc.. Hoping to dive in properly tonight and finish over the weekend. It absolutely should be a book club choice, it's just written for tattlers.

Don't give up, it gets better I promise. Really enjoyed that book, good twist if I remember correctly.

Of course I had to download People Like Her and all I can say is wow to what I've read so far. There are so many influencers going through my head whilst reading it, Stacey Solomon, Brianna K, The Saccone Joly family etc.. Hoping to dive in properly tonight and finish over the weekend. It absolutely should be a book club choice, it's just written for tattlers.
Tattle actually gets a mention!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thanks - I’ll preserve. It’s so annoying as I am enjoying it and the twists have started unravalling but I’m just not interested or invested enough to read more than 1 or 2 chapters at a time so it’s taking forever. I’m normally done with a book in 2-3 days so this is alien to me!

Now reading Every Last Fear, another recommendation from this thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well I was very determined to get the books on my Kindle down, but no!
People like her downloaded and to the top of the list! Sorry books that have been patiently waiting to be read for the last 4 years😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m 50% of the way through people like her and loooove it. So relevant for this gossip forum and some of the influencers we talk about. Love that it has the thriller twist to what would usually just be typical chick lit too. So so good!

I’m 50% of the way through people like her and loooove it. So relevant for this gossip forum and some of the influencers we talk about. Love that it has the thriller twist to what would usually just be typical chick lit too. So so good!
I'm excited to get started and chat about it here :giggle:

I've been in a bit of a reading rut not bothering to pick up a book but this thread has motivated me!

I’m about 75% through The Guest List. It’s still got me guessing!

Reactions: 7
I'm excited to get started and chat about it here :giggle:
I feel like I’m cheating on the book club 😆 and leading all astray...

but I suggest it for the book club in February it’s not my fault they got it wrong and we needed to go lick our wounds elsewhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I read that last year and loved it. Left me guessing right to the end.
I’m the same! I loved it - it really sparked off my love of reading again. I definitely didn’t guess the twist...at least I don’t think I did. I’ve got that and The Hunting Party in my head and can’t quite remember which was which. Really enjoyed them both though.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.