Book Club January - Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I run an online book club already but I’m always looking for new reading communities. I’ll need to get involved in that reading thread here.

I much prefer thriller or contemporary over anything dense or literary but I’m happy to read what the majority goes with.

We’ve got 8 books there, we could just do one a month ??
I think it might take the fun out of it if we pre-select all the books this far in advance.

Reactions: 6
Evening all.

I've just counted the likes for all the books that were suggested and we have two 'winners' each with 12 likes. @Tit4Tattle's suggestion of Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover and @coconochanel's suggestion of The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell. Since I'm eager to get the book club up and running, I put both choices onto a random selector and it chose Reminders of Him for us. I hope everyone is OK with this method of choosing between the books.

Screenshot_20220207-192450_Amazon Shopping.jpg

We'll take the rest of February to read this book. Feel free to discuss any parts as you go along, but please, please use the spoiler function on here (click the three dots on the toolbar above the text box and it is an option there). Maybe start your post with 'I'm up to chapter 5' or 'Up to page 78' and then put the rest in the spoiler so people can choose whether to read or not.

Happy reading everyone!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Evening all.

I've just counted the likes for all the books that were suggested and we have two 'winners' each with 12 likes. @Tit4Tattle's suggestion of Reminders of Him by Colleen Hoover and @coconochanel's suggestion of The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell. Since I'm eager to get the book club up and running, I put both choices onto a random selector and it chose Reminders of Him for us. I hope everyone is OK with this method of choosing between the books.

View attachment 1046441

We'll take the rest of February to read this book. Feel free to discuss any parts as you go along, but please, please use the spoiler function on here (click the three dots on the toolbar above the text box and it is an option there). Maybe start your post with 'I'm up to chapter 5' or 'Up to page 78' and then put the rest in the spoiler so people can choose whether to read or not.

Happy reading everyone!
Thanks so much for sorting everything out!

I haven't read any Colleen Hoover before so I'm quite excited actually!

Reactions: 5
Thanks so much @ordinaryjelly ☺☺

I’ve already got this book on my kindle so I’m really happy with this first choice!

Happy reading everyone📚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I just need to try out the spoiler because last year, I can't remember with what, I spoiled a TV program for a whole thread because I used the spoiler wrong 😅 People were fuming

If you can't see this then I succeeded. Let me go check out what this book is about

On a side note should we have a seperate thread for the book we read each month?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Evening all.

View attachment 1046441

Happy reading everyone!
Thank you for organising. Just ordered it and shall get started when I finished with Like Her. I’ve never read any CH before so excited to see what the hype is about.

Reactions: 2
I’ve read the first chapter
I’m interested and intrigued already!

Reactions: 2
Just downloaded the kindle version, excited to get started when I finish my current read 🙌

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.