Book Club #3 Reading is life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started Clickbait last night and unsure if I will finish. I’m not a fan of this sort of format. It feels like I’m reading a script
I got it on audio and it’s excellent. As I was listening today I wondered what it might be like reading it as a book …
I recommend getting the audio version if you can get access. I’m enjoying it … a lot …

Reactions: 2
I got it on audio and it’s excellent. As I was listening today I wondered what it might be like reading it as a book …
I recommend getting the audio version if you can get access. I’m enjoying it … a lot …
I did actually think it might be a good audio book. I’ll see if I cange tir on spotify thank you

Reactions: 1
Oh you're a genius!!! It's actually on audible and I have a couple credits squirreled away. Bought!

I've started it and can definitely see how it would be better on audio but I don't pay for Spotify or Audible so will read it.

Format reminds me a little of Joseph Knox True Crime Story.

I've started it and can definitely see how it would be better on audio but I don't pay for Spotify or Audible so will read it.

Format reminds me a little of Joseph Knox True Crime Story.
I also refuse to pay for Spotify but every now and again they offer me 3 months for £11 and then I get it 😂 And in those three months I get my monies worth. I’m just in my last month now!

I also refuse to pay for Spotify but every now and again they offer me 3 months for £11 and then I get it 😂 And in those three months I get my monies worth. I’m just in my last month now!
I checked my email and I have a £4pm Audible offer.

I might have to do it as I definitely think reading in this format won't do it justice..

I signed up for the audible deal and really glad I did as the format of Clickbait is perfect for audio.

I think I'm about 30% in and I'm enjoying it so far.