Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s hardly a “celebrity” now wanting to give him his privacy! I wouldn’t know him if I passed him in the street!! She said on one of their stories once that she would post where they were when they came home because they wanted their privacy! Yeah Bon Bon because all your fans would have swarmed down to the place! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s hardly a “celebrity” now wanting to give him his privacy! I wouldn’t know him if I passed him in the street!! She said on one of their stories once that she would post where they were when they came home because they wanted their privacy! Yeah Bon Bon because all your fans would have swarmed down to the place! 🤣
I definitely get the sense Bonnie thinks she’s famous or something. It was the same when she went to Italy last September, would share where they stayed “once she had left”

Edit to say: I think we are referring to the same thing 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he got married yesterday, then went to Niamh Cullens 30th? Didn’t even think they were that friendly

Reactions: 6
I think it’s strange that she went to the party the day after her wedding! I’d be thinking of a nice dinner and night in with my new husband!

Reactions: 8
So obviously she intentionally wore a big hat to cover his face in the photos. She's such a sad witch. Bonnie honestly, no one gives 1 duck who your fella is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Like why couldn't they just pose for a photo? Such bs. Hate the hat.

Reactions: 7
I’d imagine her photographer hated her. She was probably like please get nice shots with Johns face covered.. like come onnnnnn

Reactions: 8
Maybe your man has no online presence himself?
If he does it makes it even more bizarre.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s strange that she went to the party the day after her wedding! I’d be thinking of a nice dinner and night in with my new husband!
It’s not really her wedding though, it’s just a civil ceremony and most people don’t make a big deal out of it. Even what she did do, the outfit, guests etc was a huge effort compared to most of my friends.

Reactions: 3
So their next wedding is their “one we will have as our anniversary” wedding. But he’s wearing a wedding band now. Her hen is next week, so the week after the civil ceremony?

Something changed big time, she was all about the priest a few weeks back. So curious as this all seems in the wrong order for such a control freak like her.

also it really bothers me her wedding clothes are all different shades. It shouldnt but it does and I reckon she put those pearls on herself with a glue gun 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.