Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok genuine question. I don’t watch her that much. But why is she getting married in a registry office if she’s getting married in a Few weeks. Like even if you are having a non religious wedding you can still have a complete civil ceremony, wedding dress, party and all that and have it be legal. But also if your getting married abroad and want it done legally In Ireland why wouldn’t you just fill out the paperwork quietly And still do a ceremony thing abroad in front of everyone. I guess I’m just very confused.

Reactions: 13
Ok genuine question. I don’t watch her that much. But why is she getting married in a registry office if she’s getting married in a Few weeks. Like even if you are having a non religious wedding you can still have a complete civil ceremony, wedding dress, party and all that and have it be legal. But also if your getting married abroad and want it done legally In Ireland why wouldn’t you just fill out the paperwork quietly And still do a ceremony thing abroad in front of everyone. I guess I’m just very confused.
Content for the gram. Sure it’s all about her, he doesn’t even feature 😂

Reactions: 7
All attention seeking and for instagram. She literally has nothing else going on and needs content.

Reactions: 6
It’s not really her wedding though, it’s just a civil ceremony and most people don’t make a big deal out of it. Even what she did do, the outfit, guests etc was a huge effort compared to most of my friends.
But you’ve contradicted what you’ve said - it was the civil ceremony l - she did make a big deal of it with what looks to be a big meal at the Shelbourne so my point still is valid!

I am honestly so confused aswell lol

Reactions: 1
So their next wedding is their “one we will have as our anniversary” wedding. But he’s wearing a wedding band now. Her hen is next week, so the week after the civil ceremony?

Something changed big time, she was all about the priest a few weeks back. So curious as this all seems in the wrong order for such a control freak like her.

also it really bothers me her wedding clothes are all different shades. It shouldnt but it does and I reckon she put those pearls on herself with a glue gun 😃
Her suit was 700 approx 😮

• Angry
I definitely remember her coming home annoyed from the church though because she didn’t get to talk with the priest so she must have changed her plans as a priest will only marry them in a church.

Reactions: 4
I definitely remember her coming home annoyed from the church though because she didn’t get to talk with the priest so she must have changed her plans as a priest will only marry them in a church.
Is right, I remember she was stalking the priest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best friend Rosie Connolly 😂😂😂💀 I am deceased
Genuine question - have her and Rosie actually ever hung out? I know that Bon Bon copied everything Rosie does, but are they even friends? I wonder who the insider is, cause Bonnie definitely wouldn’t appreciate all that being shared

Wonder did she speak with magazine ? They seem to have extra details and they have his full name and everything although that magazine is desperate for “exclusive “ articles with stuff just taken straight from Instagram

Genuine question - have her and Rosie actually ever hung out? I know that Bon Bon copied everything Rosie does, but are they even friends? I wonder who the insider is, cause Bonnie definitely wouldn’t appreciate all that being shared
They went dancing in backstreet studios before covid. The cringe will never leave me. As far as I know that’s it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bonnie is Rosie’s stage 10 stalker. She buys all the new 4tharq gear and cuts her hair short whenever Rosie does and gets it long again when Rosie does. Don’t think Rosie has ever given her the time of day tbh. Best friend 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never seen Bonnie out with any friend tbh only her sisters. Whoever gave the info for that article was definitely shading Bonnie, the bff Rosie line just confirms it

I seen the bestfriend part and went wtf. I know there from the same industry, but wouldn't class them as friends.. let alone bestfriends. Is she a presenter? I taught she tried that and failed as she was awful?

Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.