Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she wears a blazer it’s massive on her. Yes I agree she seems to be extremely hard on herself

Like she’s just so hungry looking
[/QUOTE]

Babs is the best looking in the family by a mile. Seems to be the least attention seekery too

Reactions: 7
Why did she even bother getting into the car in her dressing gown? Why not just send her fella and stay at home? What a dose 🙄 also “manic week”, sure hun 😏

• Haha
I think just for one day I would like to wake up and be just as delusional and detached from real life as Bonnie seems to be every single day

Reactions: 10
She honestly lives the most empty, superficial, pathetic life ever. She needs a dose of reality.

Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s stupid statement of “gals, we have a situation here” finished me following her. The situation was she was in her dressing gown and John announced she had no dinner. She was sitting in the car outside the shop in her dressing gown while he was in the shop! What a self centred dope

Reactions: 4
I get the fashion "this is a nice dress" post but why the moves, the faces, the modeling? I liked the dress but leave it at that love...

Reactions: 1
Hang on is that her wedding outfit? Or is she getting married abroad and that was the registry office here?

Reactions: 3
Jesus for all her banging on about the wedding for the last two years, I genuinely wouldn’t have thought it was this weekend. If that’s her outfit it’s a very interesting choice

Reactions: 2
Her whole identity has been bride to be it’s definitely just the legal side. Has to be but she loves having people talking about wondering if that’s it! No lads…. Sorry but that was just the intro of the torture that’s to come!!

So random!!! Has she ever even mentioned it’s abroad? Otherwise why would they have done the legal bit now… she was on about booklets for the service not that long ago?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.