Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so weird. Like she goes on and on about the wedding for two years but only shows one picture of the first wedding.
Same with the exercising, always showing it but doesn’t really show what she eats?
And the same with work, goes on about all these bridal make overs but barely shows them.
Same thing with John.
She just comes across as detached and very vain

Reactions: 10
Seemingly John wants to keep his privacy and doesn’t want to be photographed on her page. I’d say she is raging she has to cut any photos of him out.

Reactions: 4
They must have changed the wedding as they did the pre marriage course and wasn’t she trying to meet with the priest as well but was having trouble ? So I say they must have switched to a wedding abroad. She’s posted a reel with more pics and a first dance with John but he’s blocked out by her hat .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have to say I think she looks stunning. Definitely would not be something I would even attempt to ever try pull off myself but I appreciate it looks nice on her. I think it's her smile that makes her look really stunning. Love to see a bride beeming from ear to ear, she looks genuinely happy!

Might be an unpopular opinion but I wouldn’t be a fan of her ring! 😬
Agreed. I had never seen her ring before that reel! Defo not my style but each to their own!

The suit and hat for wedding registry is so overdone tbh. I just can’t keep up or cope with her. If she’s not celebrating her “would have been” wedding date she’s celebrating her “should have been” wedding date, then her date it was supposed to be but had to cancel, then the cancelled date that they had to cancel also gets a celebration. Now we have this wedding registry affair when it’s still not the real deal and she’s not getting married until summer 🙄 I feel like she’s gotten married a hundred times already and I’m sorry but when the groom isn’t in the pics it just doesn’t hit as hard. One Bonnie fest after another. Starting to wonder is there even a man and is she marrying herself? She loves herself enough. Oh and her ring is dated too not a fan soz

Reactions: 13
She's getting married in May, what's all the vague oh getting married in summer all about? The secrecy about John is odd too. Right fair enough he doesn't want to be a regular on her social media but get over yourselves, blocking him out of the wedding photo, so he can't bare for one photo of himself to be shared, I find it bizarre. She posts mainly from the house, or the car when he's gone to get coffees or into the shop, alllllll the wedding talk and the groom is cut out of the pictures 😂I think it's weird!!!!

Reactions: 10
She could also be marrying in Ireland only at a hotel/castle with no marriage license. A civil ceremony before the big celebratory wedding isn’t anything unusual in a Ireland.

Reactions: 5
So strange about not showing John. Maeve Madden doesn’t show her now husband online but she did share photos of them together at their civil ceremony at Christmas time. No doubt she will be rehashing this ceremony until the big day in may lol

Reactions: 6
So strange about not showing John. Maeve Madden doesn’t show her now husband online but she did share photos of them together at their civil ceremony at Christmas time. No doubt she will be rehashing this ceremony until the big day in may lol
Bonnie always said he wouldn’t be shown, I don’t even think an exception will be made on the ‘actual’ wedding day. If he doesn’t want to be shown then I actually say good luck to them, it would be much easier for Bonnie to parade him about for content. Not sure if his privacy is job related or just publicity shy.

Reactions: 2
Surely she's getting married in whatever hotel she raves about down the country, is it Bunratty in Limerick or somewhere? They go there every year and she raves about the place so I would imagine it's there. We all know Bonnie doesn't like to try new things or live a little 😂

Bonnie always said he wouldn’t be shown, I don’t even think an exception will be made on the ‘actual’ wedding day. If he doesn’t want to be shown then I actually say good luck to them, it would be much easier for Bonnie to parade him about for content. Not sure if his privacy is job related or just publicity shy.
Yea I think she said she won’t be sharing any photos of him even on their wedding day. I find it weird cos you can see old photos of them together if you Google it 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.