Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else cringe watching that TikTok? The outfit was awful too.
I like the top
But the whole rigout ...it’s VERY mother at a communion/confirmation vibes for me
She’s about 20 years too young for it

would she ever just go let LOOSE
Get locked
Puke in a plant
Eat a chinese
Spill curry sauce on her top
fall asleep make up on

Or at least live a few days unplanned and free
Sunday- coffee beach walk bleeping cooked chicken?

imagine Being so young and so pretty and being so uptight

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just imagine her doing these Tiktoks before she adds the music prancing around her bedroom posing like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She put up a video saying the symbols on zara labels indicate what the sizing is like and someone replied saying that its for merchandisers to know what collection it belong too and she deleted the post 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 I also love how she came offline to create better content and all of it is just copied from TikTok. She’s not creative at all, hence the one makeup look.

Reactions: 3
I think when she goes offline for a few days, it’s attention seeking if I am honest. She left saying that her page was under construction and she would be gone a while. Four days later she’s back and it’s business as usual.

Reactions: 4
She’s come on stories there to say that she saw it online, then asked someone in store and tested the theory against all of her own Zara stuff and it does match up. Then why delete the reel?🤣

Everything she posts is robbed from TikTok months ago! The shoelace top, the Zara labels.... she’s so uncreative! I can’t stand her! Personally I think she’s obsessed with herself, wishes she was Rosie Connolly and just cringe! I can barely even look at her now!

Reactions: 10
Out of all the Instagrammers / Influencers she is by far - by a verrrry long shot the most self obsessed self absorbed vain person I’ve ever come across. I actually used to enjoy her make up tutorials but I can’t even look at her anymore. The vanity has gone way off the scales with this one it’s beyond vile that anyone could be that self centred and in love with themselves. I’m all for self love. But nah not this kind - she needs to tone it down quick before she is more haters tuning in that genuine followers anymore

Reactions: 13
She tries soooooo hard to be different but she just looks like a knob
Who here believes there is any form of alcohol in that glass ?! Ha ha . The hair .. my 5 year old wouldn’t go to school like that ! She is a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Out of all the Instagrammers / Influencers she is by far - by a verrrry long shot the most self obsessed self absorbed vain person I’ve ever come across. I actually used to enjoy her make up tutorials but I can’t even look at her anymore. The vanity has gone way off the scales with this one it’s beyond vile that anyone could be that self centred and in love with themselves. I’m all for self love. But nah not this kind - she needs to tone it down quick before she is more haters tuning in that genuine followers anymore
You are so right!! It’s the vanity and she is completely self absorbed with herself. It’s actually unbearable to watch. Everything is about her.....everything! The way she looks into the camera she’s feckin looking at herself and admiring. It’s so obvious!! Let’s face it... she’s a plain Jane that got a glow up with the help of fillers, Botox and new lips! She never admits the amount of work she has had done to her face either which kind of annoys me too!

Reactions: 6
'I know what you're all thinking, Bonnie did you dye your eyebrows? Yes, yes I did'. She is such a self absorbed twit, it is sickening 🤮

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.