Bonnie Ryan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she was on Roaccuntane she mainly used image skincare. She is so full of tit
I find her so disingenuous. How on earth can she promote and endorse La Roche Posay after spending almost a year on Roaccutane? Roaccutane was the only thing to cure her acne and now she “swears by” La Roche Posay? She’s so full of tit, she’d do anything for a quick buck.
Couldn’t agree more it’s the tablets that you have being taking bonnie not the cleanser !

Reactions: 6
Rosie is back Vlogging today, how long do we think it will be before Bonnie jumps back on the YouTube vlogging?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she talks absolute shite. It was the same when she was promoting Perfectil for hair, skin and nails while she was on Roaccutane, had fake nails and hair extensions. Make it make sense!!

Couldn’t agree more it’s the tablets that you have being taking bonnie not the cleanser !

She looks banjaxed wrecked on her stories just now getting ready for a night out. I don’t even look that in bits and I’ve two kids and haven’t slept past 6:30am in a year 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same thing. It’s her eyes, looks like she hasn’t slept in weeks.

She looks banjaxed wrecked on her stories just now getting ready for a night out. I don’t even look that in bits and I’ve two kids and haven’t slept past 6:30am in a year 😆

Why does she feel the need to get up at 6 for a work out when she doesn’t have a job? She has all day to do her work out - not as if she has anything else to do - all for the gram it’s pathetic

Reactions: 12
I’ve just jumped on this thread so this may have been discussed but how does she get away with being BA for Rommel but at the same time promote SoSu and other brands?? I’d be raging if I paid to for her to endorse products, I would’ve imagined she would have signed a clause stating she can only exclusively use their brand of make up????

What a crock of tit that whole spiel about the universe giving back what you wish for and if you don't get it it wasn't meant to be 🙄. She says this every single week and how it works for her and that thing she really really wished for she got 5 minutes after wishing for it. Well what was it Bonnie, cos you have been spouting this crap months and not much has changed in your life, you mustn't have asked the universe for much only early mornings, coffee, beach walks and emails. And a sip of red wine on the mad date night's. I honestly cringe when she's saying all that crap, it's like that Jim Carey movie liar liar where the kid is making his wish. The manic head on her, its so bizarre.

• Haha
They think they’re famous. Her dad was far before my time so I don’t know him but the way she goes on about him you’d think he was some major superstar. He was a radio presenter, I don’t get the big deal? And Bonnie saying she’s everyone’s favourite 🤯 get a grip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.