Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burner phone Bonnie voting for herself because I can’t see anyone thinking her or any of her family look good 😂😂 they are like something from the night of the living dead in the outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It would have been the perfect opportunity for her to put on something bright and big like some of them were wearing but no - white for the beige bland Bonnie 👎🏻

Reactions: 4
Jesus the Irish can’t do glam at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ Traveller vibes from all of them. Pippa was the only one who didn’t reek of my big gypsy wedding.

Reactions: 8
The way she drinks absolutely freaks me out! She’ll be more insufferable now that she won a non award. I’ve no doubt she spent the day voting for herself.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't it show what a load of tripe those awards are when she is hailed as most stylish online influencer. Seriously, there's nothing to her, is there?

Beige beige & more beige. Her mother is the image of the chain smoking lunatic in Romy & Michelle

• Haha
I heard most of these Irish awards are bought... more you spend on table etc better chance you have... wouldn't suprise me as bonnie winning most stylish makes no sense.. most bland yes! Lottie looks very thin.. bonnie looks a normal size beside her and its clear bonnie is tiny!

Reactions: 8
I heard most of these Irish awards are bought... more you spend on table etc better chance you have... wouldn't suprise me as bonnie winning most stylish makes no sense.. most bland yes! Lottie looks very thin.. bonnie looks a normal size beside her and its clear bonnie is tiny!
It’s definitely all fixed who’s gonna win. It’s the same people at these awards every year and the awards are rotated. Bonnie isn’t even that popular of an influencer. She’s one brand collab with sosu and that’s about it.

Reactions: 6
She ALWAYS has her likes turned off which tells you her engagement is piss poor & she knows it
Before you had the option to turn off likes she would barely scrape 100 on an average post. She’s literally faking being an ‘influencer’

Reactions: 6
The colour of Lottie in the vid on Bonnie's stories! She looks awful. Babs looks great.
Babs is beautiful, Bonnie and Lottie are scarily thin. Bonnie’s outfit was awful, she would have suited Lottie’s outfit better but Babs had the best one with that elegant, simple dress.

Reactions: 11
Lottie looked like a bobble head. Way too thin. Morah looked off her head which wouldn’t be uncommon anyway.

i am now laughing even more at the BonBons declaration of not having anything to wear 😂 her whole trip was based around this surely.

Prob is now doing friends only insta stories where she is declaring how she yet again feels like a “bleeping kardashian”

• Haha