Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if I missed a new thread title suggestion, I did look.
As you were, ladies.

Reactions: 1
The white tank and mom shorts - I feel like she looks like a ten year old boy. Why is it giving me this? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I follow a pharmacy in Athlone and they’ve just shared that good old Bon Bon is their special guest for a‘beauty evening’ or some other tit in September. €50 a ticket 😂
Athlone is a far cry from San Fran, no offence to anyone in the lovely midlands 🤪
Will she share this on her stories?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s done the same heavy eye powder tonight. When she put up “out of office” did she mean John was 🤣 otherwise what the frig was she talking about

“Come watch me with my dodgy eyelashes, new engagement ring, mostly in beige with weird flip flops wander around San Fran (with an odd LA trip) thinking I’m a Karadashian”

also -she’s barely promoting her jewellery? Like she’s not hawking it at all

Attachments

Reactions: 2
It’s the fact that the dress is cut out at the ribs so she is showing that all off and must think it’s great 😔

Reactions: 4
She has no originality. Copies of everyone else to be skinny, wishes she was as pretty as jodie wood to the point where she buys the same clothes. She’s just pathetic. Reported her as an eating disorder too

Im cringing at the slow walking and smug looks. Is she promoting the clothes or why is she "modeling"

• Haha
Im cringing at the slow walking and smug looks. Is she promoting the clothes or why is she "modeling"
Her life is beyond embarrassing, like what does she do?! It's like a parody account at this stage.