Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it was already mentioned, but a TikTok of hers came up where she complained that 2 apples cost her 11.50, and then she says 'that's 5.50 each!' my god. You can't make this tit up. She hasn't a brain cell!
That was particularly funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bonnie please. What opportunities? You’re in America for your husbands job, you spend your days alone in the apartment or in the gym.
Setting up the phone to tell us what she’s watching on Netflix at the moment and what she thought of the trailer? Like who cares? I agree with other posters it’s obvious she’s very lonely and has nothing to do be doing over there

• Haha
Setting up the phone to tell us what she’s watching on Netflix at the moment and what she thought of the trailer? Like who cares? I agree with other posters it’s obvious she’s very lonely and has nothing to do be doing over there
She’s so delusional, sometimes I take a minute & think is she all there. I agree about the loneliness, she is so isolated

• Haha
How much longer can she drag out this So Sue collab? A master class in Dunnes is hardly the opportunity of a lifetime

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Back advertising the collab products because she is hosting a master class, they haven’t been mentioned a lot recently

Reactions: 3
That collab is 6 months old. I saw some of the products I saw her products scattered across discount chemist recently. We will still be hearing about this collab in 2026.

Reactions: 6
For someone who bleats on enough about moving to the US for ‘work opportunities’ she doesn’t do a lot 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Oh lads the American accent is creeping in….. our morning WAAAAALLKK🙈🙈
---
Oh god she has soooo much to do go to laundrette pack 🤯🤯 oh man she’ll never get it all done

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lads the American accent is creeping in….. our morning WAAAAALLKK🙈🙈
---
Oh god she has soooo much to do go to laundrette pack 🤯🤯 oh man she’ll never get it all done
Sorry but she also needed to shower and shave her legs too. Have some respect please! I don’t know where she finds the time 😆😆

• Haha
Setting up the camera to say good morning and it’s not even 6 am. She lives a very sad life. Sounds super stressful making sure the dishwasher is empty before you she travels. Lads is she secretly a parody account taking the piss out of us all??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Setting up the camera to say good morning and it’s not even 6 am. She lives a very sad life. Sounds super stressful making sure the dishwasher is empty before you she travels. Lads is she secretly a parody account taking the piss out of us all??
If she got pregnant it would be a such an actual calamity
There’s literally no way she could cope
She hasn’t a clue about anything or the world or anything
She cannot be this thick for real can she?

Reactions: 4
If she got pregnant it would be a such an actual calamity
There’s literally no way she could cope
She hasn’t a clue about anything or the world or anything
She cannot be this thick for real can she?
Imagine her trying to ‘source’ beige maternity pads

• Haha
Reactions: 2