Bonnie Ryan #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone go to the airport to get a glimpse at her? Or maybe she put up that she was arriving home after she had left the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she seriously talking to her sheep followers telling them how many cups of tea she’s had today? Jesus wept 🙈

Didn't BonBon say she'd to leave the lookfantastic freebie event early this morning ( in Glasson Lakehouse) as she had to go back to Dublin for work

Yet she's just posted herself at the hairdresser, where she says she been all day

She is so far removed from reality its frightening!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Running on fumes?? She literally sat in a hair salon all day yesterday!! She’s completely delusional!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Excuse me…. She was working ….. sitting at the hairdressers!! I always call this work too and sometimes I have to do it on a Saturday as I’m in real work Monday to Friday or it could even be a late night on Thursday when I have to work!!! The stress!!!

Reactions: 5
Running on fumes?? She literally sat in a hair salon all day yesterday!! She’s completely delusional!! 😂
I know it's been said before but it almost looks like a parody account. 🤣

I seldom look at her page but had a quick glance recently and she was admiring herself as usual, and I thought whatever she was on about, it was more at the level of a very young teen than a grown woman.
She is absolutely weak for herself.

Reactions: 6
I know it's been said before but it almost looks like a parody account. 🤣

I seldom look at her page but had a quick glance recently and she was admiring herself as usual, and I thought whatever she was on about, it was more at the level of a very young teen than a grown woman.
She is absolutely weak for herself.
No idea why, she’s unbelievably plain. Without makeup she’s like a different person, make up is for enhancing features, not for making you look like a drag Kardashian!

“I’ve nothing to wear, good job my mams stylish I can borrow something of hers”

Cue morah and her coven in carefully curated outfits they’ve been planning for months
---
She won Most Stylish Influencer at the VIP Style Awards 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Stop 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won Most Stylish Influencer at the VIP Style Awards 😂😂😂😂😂😂
No joke I’d say her ‘work’ involves voting for herself over and over again. She’d go to the opening of a bag of crisps it’s about time she won something 😂😂 Que the ‘best night of my life’ shite

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fucks sake did everyone not vote ABB (Anyone But Bonnie) ? - she’s going to be insufferable now! State of her in that outfit - so many of them in nice/stylish dresses!